Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: amusingPeach7165
amusingPeach7165 December 27th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm not actyatky happy. That it's all a fake. I wish that they could understand me. I wish I could tell everyone the things that go on in my head, all the things that beat at me. All the pain I deal with.

User Profile: Hope2theRescue
Hope2theRescue January 5th, 2017

You can always talk to me for support- I went through that too.@amusingPeach7165

load more
User Profile: LornLover1998
LornLover1998 December 27th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not a bad person. That I'm not a compulsive liar. That I am a broken soul looking for an answer on this beautiful planet.

User Profile: LornLover1998
LornLover1998 December 27th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not a bad person. That I'm not a compulsive liar. That I am a broken soul looking for an answer on this beautiful planet.

December 27th, 2016

I hate myself and how I treat the person I love. He is everything to me and I hurt him so much.

User Profile: Araylie
Araylie December 27th, 2016

That I want to talk and have friends. That I suffer in my silence. That my life is painful without friend.

User Profile: hellome99887
hellome99887 December 27th, 2016

I'm gay.

User Profile: Rugz007
Rugz007 December 27th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I am trying to live my dream. I am trying to do what is right. I wish they could understand that judging before results is wrong

December 27th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone, and not only tell but convince everyone that I am not my insecurities. And that it's not fair to judge me so harshly... some judge me for "living in sin," which I find unfair because it often feels God puts way too high of expectations on me. I wish they understood, and didn't sit on their high horse looking down on me. And others judge me for not being the best version of myself every day. Well.... I don't actually know if they judge me for that. I judge myself for that. I wish I could convince myself to stop being such a harsh critic.

User Profile: hellome99887
hellome99887 December 27th, 2016

I'm gay, and I cant apologize for being just who I am. Yeah, I don't look that good, but yes, I think even I deserve love, I deserve to be loved, I deserve to be someone's special person. I wish I could tell everyone that though I act like I'm very happy and content with my life, but it's all fake. I'm not happy, I'm not satisfied with my life at all, I'm all alone. Though for the namesake, I may have 'besties', but just because of the fact that they're straight, I just can't be open to them, and moreover, living in a society like mine, it's so much difficult to find a gay person, because we are still forced to believe that there's something wrong in us, that we are not what the nature wants. But I personally do not feel as that. And something that feels so right, how can it be wrong? I don't know, it's just that I want an end to all of this. I want an end to all this social stigma that surrounds people like me, I want myself to feel proud of my identity, but I just can't. Today when I see my pictures from my childhood, I feel so guilty, I dont know why, but I just feel like- who knew that this guy would grow up to be like this? Who knew that this person would bring such shame to his parents? I always avoid any childhood memories because they always make me feel so guilty, just for who I am.

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain January 2nd, 2017

@hellome99887

It is your parents who bring shame upon themselves and the rest of their family for not accepting all of it's members as they came into this world.

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain January 2nd, 2017

@hellome99887

Also I accept who you are and all you identify as.

load more
User Profile: Sharkdips
Sharkdips December 28th, 2016

I am heartbroken because I am getting over someone that I thought was my soul mate.