Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Nellie33
Nellie33 February 26th, 2017

It's not only them i am weak too!

User Profile: JeffN14
JeffN14 February 27th, 2017

I am human too regardless, of what gender I prefer. I am Bisexual.

User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB February 27th, 2017

@JeffN14 Same here my friend smiley

load more
User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli February 27th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that it's not that I'm rude or taking you for granted or not appreciating every kind act people do. . I just can never initiate the talk first, even on a personal level. 😲😳

February 27th, 2017

I want to be a guy. And that me wanting to be a guy isn't going to hurt anyone

User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB February 27th, 2017

That the left side of my face has swollen up through stress and I'm not rocking a good look right now.

User Profile: KittyKastle
KittyKastle February 27th, 2017

I wish i could tell everyone that i have a voice and that just because i made a dumb decision ,during that time it seemed like the right decision,please let it go im still the same me.

User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB February 27th, 2017

@KittyKastle Amen to that smileyyes

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@KittyKastle forgiving yourself is actually more important than forgiveness from others. Others may judge you or hate you but don't judge or hate yourself.

load more
User Profile: GreenK
GreenK February 27th, 2017

That I'm not trying to be rude if I ignore you I just don't know how to reply, what to say or my brain is in panic mode and can't form a sentence.

User Profile: earthdraws
earthdraws February 27th, 2017

im trans and not many people understand

User Profile: dobbybrock
dobbybrock February 27th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not okay and that I hate my body so much.

User Profile: SmallOne13
SmallOne13 February 27th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not okay right now, and sometimes I don't reply to text messages but it's not because I want to ignore people, it's because I need a few hours to myself - but that in the end I'll be okay, I always am.