Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Shadowhunter566
Shadowhunter566 February 28th, 2017

That even though u might feel as if no one is there everyone is here and we will always care because we love you! And just know that God loves you too!

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@Shadowhunter566 Amen! ; )

load more
User Profile: missquietwriter99
missquietwriter99 February 28th, 2017

I'm not always super happy, and it's not their fault. That the anxiety I deal with isn't just shyness, it's much much more. That I know it annoys them when I have my friends go up to the cash register for me, but it means the absolute world to me. That even though I'm suicidal, I love all of my friends so much and don't kill myself just because of them.

User Profile: EVeryFourthMonth
EVeryFourthMonth February 28th, 2017

To my co-workers: my happiness is all an act. I honestly have no clue where I get it from, because I'm sure as heck I'm not like this anywhere else.

To my friends: I would go to you but there aren't enough words (or, rather, one correct word) to explain how low I've been feeling.

User Profile: reservedFarm4190
reservedFarm4190 February 28th, 2017

I've been down and having issues with insecurity, I recently lost my girlfriend because of insecurities. All I want is to get better and not feel like I'm making mistakes.

User Profile: agl1990xx
agl1990xx February 28th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that sometimes I'm just not happy and it's not because of them or situations. It's just a blanket of sadness that sits on my shoulders randomly, for no reason. Those are the days that I feel like I need extra care, love and patience.

User Profile: GiGi98
GiGi98 February 28th, 2017

@agl1990xx And I wish that people would accept that and not judge. We're all humans at the end, and we feel down at times.

load more
User Profile: Sonel
Sonel February 28th, 2017

I'm divorced and ok with it...I don't need anybody's sympathy...It can happen to anyone...No matter how rich, beautiful or succesful you are. No one is divorce proof. I strongly feel that it's better to stay alone and be happy than to be unhappy with someone.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService February 28th, 2017

I'm trying really hard to turn my life around and I feel like nobody is noticing or seems to care.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService February 28th, 2017

@BeingOfService It's like they expect it.

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@BeingOfService but you're doing it for you right? I am proud of you! I know that any habit whether an addiction or of personality is hard to break. But I swear if you make yourself used to doing the right thing, it'll become so difficult to do wrong. Good luck. Sending loads of love xxx

load more
User Profile: Sapna25
Sapna25 February 28th, 2017

I have been into an abusive relationship which destroyed me completely, saturating myself completely into him and loosing who I was once upon a time. I remember how happy and satisfied I used to be with my life, so happy and cheerful all the time with no reason but now I don't find a reason to be happy anymore, I lost myself completely..

User Profile: NicoAce
NicoAce February 28th, 2017

I wish that I would tell everybody what I actually meant when I talked. Instead of answering with "sure, I'm fine" or "today's been so fun" it would accepted from me to respond with "well the voices' in my head won't leave me alone today" or "actually I was terrified; there where too many people there." Being honest like that would feel so good after so long of pretending that I'm fine.

User Profile: BradZA
BradZA February 28th, 2017

I wish u could tell everybody that I'm hurting/broken/depressed so bad inside of me after the break up of my 10 year relationship, that she couldn't handle or understand me with my anxiety or why I have it and why I don't want to be around people why I was with drawn from people but I had to be there for 10 years of her epilepsy sitting through all that cause I love her so much..it not easy living a life with anxiety/stress/ worried about everything u do.. Cause feels like u don't make anyone happy