I wish I could tell everybody that...
I wish I could tell everyone that I'm truly unhappy. That I want more than they thought. That I'm never going to live up to their standards and that their words hurt me so much.
@KizumiStar Isn't it sad how much pressure there is on us from society? On top of it the people closest to us are the ones who affect us most and it's so incredibly sad when we are surrounded by people who claim to love us but make us feel as though we're not good enough. I say be the change you'd like to see. Break the chain. Set boundaries and live your imperfect life happily! Amen! Lol (got carried away)
@Mistress101 I very much agree, and I will try my best!
I wish that I could tell everybody that I am not a perv like they say I am, but that I need help getting out of my addiction because I am broken, lost and alone.
I'm not okay. And instead of freaking out and trying to fix me they would just hug me and tell me they care and love me
@FeelinglikeFinch maybe they don't understand. They don't know. Appreciate the concern. It means you're loved. Take it one day at a time. xx
I was raped a year ago by someone I thought was a friend. It took me months to even accept that it was actually rape because the details sounded iffy even to me, let alone a cop. That's why I never reported it. First my cousin molests me on my 9th birthday. Then, a guy stalks me my sophomore year of college for two weeks after kissing me when I didn't want it. Then he tries getting into my car when I walked alone. Then I get into an abusive relationship where he manipulated me into doing him sexual favors in exchange for his affection. Then I'm raped. It makes me feel like I have some sort of target painted on my forehead saying "please, come violate my body. Everyone else has already, so why not?" I'm always angry. I'm always thinking I can fix things with sex because it's what I've become accustomed to, and it makes me feel horrible about myself. Only 4 people know about the rape, one of them being my therapist. I'm just so tired of feeling disgusted of myself. I'm tired of always being scared of a man looking at me. I'm scared that one day I'll freak out again when my amazing boyfriend touches me one day and I have a flashback to any of those moments. I'm scared. And I'm tired of it.
i loved them. so much. but i had to let them go. not everyone knows about them and i want to tell them all i was in love with them, but now it's pointless. they don't even talk to me anymore. i cant tell everyone i love them even though we broke up.
I wish I could tell everybody that I've tried to commit suicide. And that I'm not okay.
im loaded loaded means i have way too much going on its hatred frommy dad and also i have no support and i been under a lot of fear shaking myself and having anixety stress for a very long time it continues to process and grow and it continues to grow grow grow and when is someone going to start coming forward and talking to me it sucks now i have to wait march 13th to see my therapist and i am on the waitlist and i need someone anyone anybody to talk to me
im also afraid to sleep at night always have and if someone sees is message message me please
I'm demigender/agender.
I am trying my best to recover. No one actually wants to have serious mental illnesses. It's not fun, nor am I just not trying hard enough to recover. Just because I don't have a job and get disablility doesn't mean I'm lazy.
I wish I had died instead of my Mother. I can not take the pain. She was a much better woman than I will ever be.
@justHurting02 Oh man :( your mother's heart would break to know this. How would she have lived the rest of her life? Please don't allow the hurt of your loss damage you. Allow it to help you grow. Lots of love your way.
@justHurting02
I know how you feel, my mother was also an amazing woman who died too soon...
