Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: jumpin
jumpin February 28th, 2017

I push people away because I think help is a sign of weakness. When its the opposite

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@jumpin the best thing to do is usually the harder thing to do. Choose carefully. Do it as an act of love to yourself. Lots of love xx

load more
User Profile: Namnamm
Namnamm February 28th, 2017

The me that they see everyday is a fake. I laugh and smile and seems to be having fun but in fact I'm barely holding on.

User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@Namnamm I prayed for you right now. I hope you will find peace. xx

User Profile: carefulAcres7072
carefulAcres7072 February 28th, 2017

@Namnamm I know how you feel, I battle similar feeling everyday and just try to hang in there with all my might

load more
User Profile: Kassy01
Kassy01 February 28th, 2017

No I'm not ok when I say I am.

User Profile: MissDiamond
MissDiamond February 28th, 2017

Don't judge me from my look. I am really nice person.and also why u look at my negative points only when there is a long list of positive points as compared to my negative one.

User Profile: sugarhugs08
sugarhugs08 February 28th, 2017

I trust people too easily, but I'm afraid to admit that. I expect too much from everyone, I wish I wasn't this way.

User Profile: Jvinal
Jvinal February 28th, 2017

Im afraid, I don't trust, even over the smallest of things. My self esteem is so low that I can't do normal things with my boyfriend. I'm terrified of other people and compare myself, everyone else is always so much better and I'm living in a scared bubble. I don't know how to change this.

User Profile: TheLizardQueen
TheLizardQueen February 28th, 2017

@Jvinal I have the same struggle.

load more
User Profile: AlinaMarie8467
AlinaMarie8467 February 28th, 2017

I'm not as happy as everyone may think. Don't get me wrong, I have happy times or days but overall, I'm more sad and depressed then anything. I'll be having a bad day then someone will say something and trigger a memory and I'll be in a bad mood the rest of the day. Or the next few days. I never know.

User Profile: carefulAcres7072
carefulAcres7072 February 28th, 2017

That despite needing help, I do not ask for it as I worry about burdening others. I know they would most likely not see it that way but I don't want to worry them!

User Profile: CatherineAngela
CatherineAngela February 28th, 2017

Sometimes i just wanna go away, sometimes i do cutting, and i wanna die

User Profile: Oakhowler
Oakhowler February 28th, 2017

I'm not always ok.

Im not a girl.