Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
May 6th, 2017

I wish that everyone just knew of me that I'm fragile. I don't let it show that much, but I am. I am so stressed I can't help but cry and feel sick.

User Profile: Crimsxn5046
Crimsxn5046 May 6th, 2017

I am trying so hard. I feel so hope less... but I will get through this.

User Profile: Tidalstep
Tidalstep May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell people I'm choice mute without worrying of going through an acceptance phase again it worries me but talking makes me so uncomfortable if I don't have to. I wish I could tell everyone why I'm such a bad person but I can't because I've lost too many people to that already. I wish I could just believe that everything will be okay one day. I have a lot of wishes and not one of them I know the solution to, and I lack the stars to help them come true.

May 6th, 2017

That I am alot stronger than I am. Both mentally and physically.

User Profile: VirginiaWolf92
VirginiaWolf92 May 6th, 2017

that dealing with my issues isn't as simple as it looks.

User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 May 6th, 2017

I feel so hurt and scared in my life. I don't know how to live anymore.

User Profile: N7
N7 May 6th, 2017

I'm a gud girl, not a troll :c

User Profile: Cleverchatname
Cleverchatname May 6th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody why I act the way I do, that my stepdad was emotionally abusive and my mom was both emotionally and physically abusive, that growing up I raised myself but that now I have panic attacks because of her and emotional scars and years ago I was suicidal because of her. I wish they knew how scared I am of committing to someone and them not loving me back, I wish I could tell them how I've never felt love back so I don't know how I really feel when it comes to people I may want. I wish I could tell people that I'm not giving up anytime soon and they sure as hell shouldn't either. I'm terrified that I won't reach potential, I wish people knew how often this happens in middle class "families" I wish every person who smiles at me knew how much I considered them to be a sibling than any of my actual ones, I wish people knew I've got out of a manipulative emotionally abusive relationship and that I'm still hurting and I can't stand to hear his name or know his birthday is coming up but resist telling him happy birthday even tho I know he won't hear it from anyone else, I hate how he pretended to care after I told him about my family. I wish everyone knew my triggers, everyone knew why. I wish everyone knew their worth, how strong and beautiful they are, how wonderous the world can be after the bad things.

May 6th, 2017

I have days where I just want to be left alone.

2 replies
User Profile: Crazykat1984
Crazykat1984 May 6th, 2017

@essdee

I do, also. It seems like most days.

User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus May 6th, 2017

@essdee Same here. I have many days in which I don't want anyone to talk to me, or even be around me.

load more
User Profile: Crazykat1984
Crazykat1984 May 6th, 2017

Just let me do what I need to do to function! Quit looking at me sideways when you think I'm doing something weird. That's why I don't want to be around people.

1 reply
May 6th, 2017

@Crazykat1984 I can definitely relate to that.

load more