Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 23rd, 2017

I'm as strong as Kalesi (1), I have never stopped (2), I take big decitions(3), I have control of my life (4) .... although the first is something simbolic that I wish from a TV show, the second, is the evidence of my mistakes, the third is the actitude I'd like to have and the fourth is surreal.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 23rd, 2017

I won't accept people to tell my why am I wrong or why I should do what they believe from life. I woul'd never tell any body my real intencions in life, why should I?, I just want you to know that my mother never worried about my feelings since she brought me to this city 20 yeas ago. I feel very lonely sometimes. .....Still want to change the world.

User Profile: greenThinker6452
greenThinker6452 August 25th, 2017

My mum is not as nice as what she seems.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

Manage tensions, that's what I create every day.... it's awful

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

My new strategy : wait... , enjoy, think, ....try to trust :S ....specially wait for the moment and look for it in the silence. Don't try to think too much. Enjoy ! ... you're doing a great job !

User Profile: LilLunie
LilLunie August 28th, 2017

That I'm not telling them about my Disorder for sympathy, but for simple understanding.

User Profile: Turtlegirl0012
Turtlegirl0012 August 31st, 2017

I think I have anxiety

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 August 31st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone to mind theirs and stop taking sides

User Profile: OpenWindow
OpenWindow August 31st, 2017

that my weight doesn't matter

User Profile: Saffron9
Saffron9 August 31st, 2017

I am a million different people all in one and I want to be that openly.

I change all the time but every change is valid and don't stop taking me seriously just bc I change. It is bc I am constantly growing.

I am so angry at the christians who have judged and condemned me and I hate any teachings that lead to that kind of hatred.

I am smart. Just bc you don't see it doesn't mean I'm not. I have so much going on just trying to stay sane and heal from all I've gone through that I just don't have the time or energy to learn about everything. Neither do I have the time or energy to become a huge activist or to know every word out there that would prove me to be a good feminist or trans person. All I can deal with right now is what I am dealing with and I just don't have the energy for more. It doesn't make me dumb or air headed. I just can't talk to you about what is really in my mind bc it is too private. So please don't judge me when I laugh and act silly or whatever bc I am just trying to stay above water.

Im starting to wonder if I'm not really trans, but I'm afraid to say so bc I don't want people to see me as invalid.