Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: MikiTheAussie
MikiTheAussie August 31st, 2017

I have social anxiety, Mum and Dad said something along the lines of, everyone gets nervous some times when you have to present for class...really guys?

User Profile: MikiTheAussie
MikiTheAussie August 31st, 2017

omfg how do i change my profile pic?

User Profile: redKiwi7610
redKiwi7610 August 31st, 2017

I am so tired!

User Profile: affectionateCamp5371
affectionateCamp5371 August 31st, 2017

I'm trying the best I can , sure some days my best is lacking but you got to be patient with me.

User Profile: Mablue
Mablue August 31st, 2017

I'm sick and tired of not being taken seriously and be treaten as a dumb kid. I'm a lot smarter than people imagine of me, just because I'm not at ease with people and act sometimes a bit weird doesn't make me stupid. And what I feel may not be as horrible and painful as some people unfortunately feel, but it's still hard to support.

User Profile: Thandhir
Thandhir August 31st, 2017

I'm not the strong happy girl they think I am.

User Profile: Pain0918
Pain0918 August 31st, 2017

I know more about all of my faults better than anyone else and I am way harder on myself than anyone else could ever be.

User Profile: adaptablehouse7827
adaptablehouse7827 August 31st, 2017

I'm lonely, without coming across as desperate.

User Profile: wholeheartedly
wholeheartedly August 31st, 2017

I am only human. I can't be perfect.. I have my flaws, and I can only live with it..

User Profile: Lexiebaby
Lexiebaby August 31st, 2017

Sometimes I wish I could turn invisible, so I can spectate the world around me.