Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: avochan
avochan August 31st, 2017

I am in fact a hopeless romantic. That's the only reason I'm still here. I'm a stupid believer in a true love...

User Profile: friendlyEast6909
friendlyEast6909 August 31st, 2017

I really do try. I try to sit still and be quiet. I try and remember what people tell me. I try to work with other kids. I try to not lose control of my emotions and have a meltdown. It's not that I'm not trying, it's just that I'm failing

User Profile: Alesiaah
Alesiaah August 31st, 2017

I'm not fine. I do have problems and I can feel bad.

User Profile: KeepTheLoveAlive
KeepTheLoveAlive August 31st, 2017

I'm so lonely even when I'm around them. I just want to feel connected again.

User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt August 31st, 2017

I make mistakes okay! I mean well but IT ALWAYS GOES WRONG I NEVER DO ANYTHING ON PURPOSE AND MOM I DOMT WANT TO DO BALLET OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER IM TIRED

User Profile: Itsybitsyspider91
Itsybitsyspider91 August 31st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that.... My headaches are getting worse. I'm sad most of the time. I worry about my medication not being right and having interaction with caffeine. I've settled for where I'm at in life because worrying and not moving forward end up hurting worse. I don't know who I am or who I need to become to live a better life. I wish I trusted myself more. I wish I understood my own history so I could tell you exactly why I'm like this. But I don't know. I try to be the one who knows lots, but when it comes to me, at least right now, I don't know.

User Profile: discreetTurtle3785
discreetTurtle3785 August 31st, 2017

I have problems but I'm not pushing them away.

User Profile: Carolinec
Carolinec August 31st, 2017

I feel worthless all the time

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 August 31st, 2017

They are worth it, that they are loved, that they are enough. And that I'll fight tooth and nail for them <3

User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 August 31st, 2017

Stimgmatising people who take drugs isolates and kills them because they then feel they have no where to go to for support!