Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 September 1st, 2017

I cut.

User Profile: SailorGrace17
SailorGrace17 September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyvody that I'm not as good or as it together as they think I am. My classmates think that just because I get good grades that my life is perfect, but it's obviously not because no one's is. I am not perfect or a role model, no sane person would actually want to be like me, I have flaws too... I just wish I could tell people this and make them understand that I have some pretty big a** struggled too

User Profile: intuitiveFan2207
intuitiveFan2207 September 1st, 2017

i feel so sad and i broke my knuckles for punching too hard on the walls.

User Profile: Dissolvingfaiths
Dissolvingfaiths September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell my family that I have mental problems they don't understand.

User Profile: tinyelfling
tinyelfling September 1st, 2017

I think that abandoned or run down places are the most amazing like they're unique and have character and are so beautiful because of what they've gone through so if we all stayed looking at humans this way, the world would be a lot better.

User Profile: aprilshowersmayflowers
aprilshowersmayflowers September 1st, 2017

i wish i could tell people that they would be okay and have it be true. and have them believe me.

User Profile: undefinedandundetermined01
undefinedandundetermined01 September 1st, 2017

That i have flaws i am unique my mind set may be different but all i want is just like everyone else to be loved and told everything will be ok!

My past doesnt make me who i am i may have trouble with it mentally but i am not a victim i am claire a women with problems but a women no less. Nothing takes that a way from me.

User Profile: OnBearFeet
OnBearFeet September 1st, 2017

Deep down I don't think I'll ever belong anywhere, or with anyone.

And while I'm still working to accept that, and I'm definitely grieving the fact that I'll always be the last choice even for the people I love, I'm not looking for someone to lie to me and say that someday my whole life-pattern will change and somebody will see my worth in spite of my queerness and my PTSD.

I don't want the fantasy of an impossible happy ending. I just want someone to sit with me and agree that reality sucks.

User Profile: LittleLottie16
LittleLottie16 September 1st, 2017

That I'm not anti-social. In fact, I'm so socially anxious it makes me withdraw and I don't know how/if I'll find a way around it.

1 reply
User Profile: pinkTurtle9389
pinkTurtle9389 September 1st, 2017

@LittleLottie16 i feel you.

load more
User Profile: sleepyrabbit
sleepyrabbit September 1st, 2017

I'm in a weird place with my social anxiety where I'm still terrified of speaking when I'm not spoken to, so it might seem like I don't care about what you have to say or how your day was going or whatever, but sometimes I just honest to god forget about how to make okay conversation because I'm so used to being terrified of even opening my mouth. I'm really really trying my best to be nice to everyone but sometimes I might seem really distant and a little standoffish, and it's not at all because I don't like you or don't want to talk. I'm just really honestly not used to talking to people or making conversation. I'm so sorry for how I might make you feel. I'm trying my best, I really am.

1 reply
User Profile: sunlightismymedicine21
sunlightismymedicine21 September 1st, 2017

@sleepyrabbit This is exactly why I find myself thinking and even saying 'I like aniamls better than people'. It's not necessarily completely truthful. But. You don't have to say the right things or appear a certain way for an animal. Treat them kindly, and they do the same. No judgement. A room full of people, 'oh god why'. A room full of dogs, ferrets, or cats (let's be honest, almost any animal) 'this is heaven'. cheeky

load more