Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: pinkTurtle9389
pinkTurtle9389 September 1st, 2017

That I'm friendly. I may come off as standoffish because of my introverted personality but I am a friendly person. I'd like to have a big circle of friends and people that I go out with. I actually crave some of that social stuff.

User Profile: fearlessLake5077
fearlessLake5077 September 1st, 2017

Im not socially awkward in anyway. My biggest problem is nobody wants to talk to me either irl or online. I mean it doesn't help to feel you can't talk to your own flesh and blood how you're doing but it's sometimes even worse when strangers that don't even know you won't give you even a chance.

User Profile: philosophicalSummer7419
philosophicalSummer7419 September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that I feel like I'm running out of time to do everything. I wish I could tell everyone that I actually enjoy spending time with people and being able to make friends, but I just can't. It feels like there is a barrier between me and normal people around me. I wish I could tell everyone that I wish I could be normal, just like everyone else..

User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 September 1st, 2017

I wish i could tell everybody that they should just leave me alone. And it's not like i chose to lay in bed ,not doing anything, not cleaning my room,not taking showers, not studying, and taking so much time in doing simple tasks because I'm lazy, it's because I'm depressed .

I wish i could tell everybody that I'm depressed but i can't.

2 replies
User Profile: CoolRainboom
CoolRainboom September 1st, 2017

@tidyJar6514

I feel you, depression often makes us feel isolated, it takes all of our strenght and energy away. This isn't your fault. Hang in there, and stay strong. Just remember that smooth sailing never made a skillful sailor.

1 reply
User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 September 1st, 2017

@CoolRainboom

I will try my best, thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 September 1st, 2017

That I actually love small talk and being social with people. And that social anxiety is not a lie or an excuse to hide my indifference about social situations.

User Profile: CoolRainboom
CoolRainboom September 1st, 2017

Even though I am smiling, I am not always happy.

User Profile: samanthahearts0
samanthahearts0 September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell people I don't want to be alive. I can be happy, but suicide is always in the back of my head.

User Profile: Shutterbug38
Shutterbug38 September 1st, 2017

I just want to be a woman sometimes, and enjoy the frillier, sexier, more fun clothes women get to wear.

User Profile: equilibriumJJ
equilibriumJJ September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I am in love with a listener online. He is so nice and understanding that he makes me feel good about the horrible thing. He knows how to talk and he talks so fluently my heart and my mind. Can he be the one I can be with because so far, he is the smartest one I know?

User Profile: snowwhiteWillow
snowwhiteWillow September 1st, 2017

i am broken. i cannot be fixed. if you try, you will get hurt. if you can live with that for the rest of your life then be my guest. but noone can deal with it. my own parents gave up months ago. but its okay... im alive.... right?broken heart