Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: brightBeing7013
brightBeing7013 September 1st, 2017

I get really sad and/or depressed sometimes. Mostly, I feel like the negative feelings I have need to be stuffed inside.

User Profile: dryrose2002
dryrose2002 September 1st, 2017

That I prefer being alone not because I don't like anyone or because I'm anto-social rather because I don't want to involve anyone with my messed up life and problems

1 reply
User Profile: AbbieLynnn
AbbieLynnn September 1st, 2017

@dryrose2002 I relate so much. I love people the people in my life and they are good and kind people. but I feel the need to distance myself regularly to keep from causing worry and discomfort for them. Saying how much I'm struggling is hard, and I just don't want them to hurt like I hurt.

load more
September 1st, 2017

Abusing someone who has been abused already. Using it to your advantage that they have ptsd. Is so cruel. Please. If your partner begs you to leave. Leave.

User Profile: phenix1077
phenix1077 September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone what's on my mind more like I seem to be able to do online. I can't seem to open up like I do talking to people online (Aside from my therapist and mental health doctor). Than again I've been wanting to do game plays on places like Youtube, Twitch or Mixer and I can only go as far as doing silent broadcasts lol.

1 reply
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 September 2nd, 2017

@phenix1077 Same here!

load more
User Profile: BrokenBoi
BrokenBoi September 1st, 2017

I'm broken and scarred. That my mom was abusive and my dad is hateful. That I'm not really worth saving.

User Profile: AbbieLynnn
AbbieLynnn September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that I have bipolar disorder. That it's isolating. I wish I could explain what it's like to the people I love so that they understand when I avoid their calls and text. I wish they knew I love them, but there are times when I absolutely cannot handle social interaction appropriately, or have no desire to. I wish they knew that after my manic or depressive episode is over, I feel so guilty and disappointed in myself for ignoring them, or even lashing out at them. I wish everyone understood that bipolar disorder is a medical condition that I have no control over and that I'm doing everything I can to manage it. I wish I could say all these things, but I can't because I'm afraid that too many people will see my bipolar disorder unsettling and unattractive. I'm scared that their response will immediately throw me into an episode.

User Profile: lovingIdea3122
lovingIdea3122 September 1st, 2017

I wish I could everyone I have vaginismus.

User Profile: Willendorf2017
Willendorf2017 September 2nd, 2017

...that a small gesture can really make someone's day! After seeing a homeless man holding a sign that said "Free smiles," I made eye contact with him, smiled and wished him a good morning, even though I didn't drop any money in his collection cup. I was rewarded with a genuine smile back - and I think I made *his* day by actually talking to him and treating him like a regular person; that in turn made me feel good and made *my* day! 🙂

User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 2nd, 2017

I am not snobby or judgemental, just too afraid to speak and certain I am unwated so I stay on the sidelines. My smile is fake, inside I am a tangled anxious knot.

User Profile: Lilz111
Lilz111 September 2nd, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I can't control what is happening inside my own head. That I am exhausted. That I feel as though nothing is worth me putting any time of effort into. I just wish I could tell everyone that I am not as fine as I seem and that I'm slowly descending into a black hole with no way out. I can't control my emotions, and that I can't just get over it. I just want to feel happy. I just want to live a life where I don't have to worry about every little thing. I just want to stop feeling like this but nobody sees that. I'm trying to be happy just for everyone else and nobody knows anything about what is happening to me.

I just want to feel happy. Or is that too much to ask for?

1 reply
User Profile: Understatement17
Understatement17 September 2nd, 2017

@ LIST 1 11 you know what, there are monsters inside our heads, or the devil, hell bent on making you feel this way. Don't give in. Just try and think about good times and dont get sad while at it. Leo tolstoy once said, "If you want to be happy, be"

Hope this is of any relevance to you. Have a good day!

load more