Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: xananyax
xananyax September 5th, 2017

That I'm tired. I hurt, I'm sad. I wish I could break something (leg/ankle) so I could just rest. 😭

September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not weak, and I don't give up, and that I'll never toy with anyone's feelings.

September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell people how I hurt inside. How broken I am. I self harmed for the first time and I am trying to convince myself that I won't do it again but I enjoyed it depots how much it hurt.

User Profile: BraveNorth1335
BraveNorth1335 September 5th, 2017

When I'm quiet, I'm not sad. Stop making me feel like shit for finding my own peace or not normal because I keep to myself.

User Profile: SeleniumOptic
SeleniumOptic September 5th, 2017

I'm hurting so much inside, but cannot rely on anyone to help me shoulder that burden.

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not just here to make you feel better then be ignored. I'm not your toy for you to play with to comfort you then throw aside. My feelings matter, my problems matter. I'm worth fighting for, worth loving, worth getting to know and worth being with. I deserve better

User Profile: Xissix
Xissix September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm doing great as mean it

2 replies
User Profile: Rosakitty333
Rosakitty333 September 5th, 2017

@Xissix you are doing so great

1 reply
User Profile: Xissix
Xissix September 5th, 2017

@Rosakitty333 I meant to say and mean it. Smh

load more
load more
User Profile: Maoskie
Maoskie September 5th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm lonely

1 reply
User Profile: Singleblue
Singleblue September 6th, 2017

@Maoskie Me too !

User Profile: faithfulLemon9413
faithfulLemon9413 May 11th, 2018

@Maoskie

Ah... same.

load more
User Profile: Stassy003
Stassy003 September 5th, 2017

I'm asexual and I never felt sexual desire. I don't get wet when I see a man naked and I don't masturbate when I watch porn.

I'm a nudist but that doesn't mean I will give you nude pics.

To my fucking ex, who " regrets that he met me " : I had depression and cut my legs because you made me feel like the last shit on this planet. I hate myself for wasting my time with you. Now i know that i deserve better.

To my parents, who supported me only financially : more than your money, I needed true friends to talk with, not fights and physical punishment. Stop comparing me with my brother, stop telling me how better he is and how I'm gonna fail all of my life if I can't be more than average. I'm sick of comparation and discrimination. I can't wait to leave this fucking house and live how I always wanted.

User Profile: Advocate
Advocate September 5th, 2017

I am not trying to be mean. I want to be your friend, but having anxiety and not really having the appropiate social skills, may make me come across as unfeeling. I do care about you, I really do want to get to know you.