Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 February 19th, 2018

I really don't know what is wrong with me.

User Profile: agreeableKite6479
agreeableKite6479 February 22nd, 2018

I hate going out.

User Profile: agreeableKite6479
agreeableKite6479 March 1st, 2018

My mum is abusing me.

1 reply
User Profile: diligentBlackberry3824
diligentBlackberry3824 March 25th, 2018

Tell a teacher or family member if youre scared of your mums backlash go with a family member to the police

User Profile: pineapple41344
pineapple41344 May 11th, 2018

I've been there :)

load more
User Profile: Dreamtree135sb
Dreamtree135sb March 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm not as happy as they see me as. That I am in severe pain. That I feel so alone, in a world filled with people. That I didn't want it to happen, that I don't feel beautiful every time I take a breath. That I am scared of everyone but mostly of myself and what I am capable of doing. I'm so scared and alone I need help but it seems as if no one cares as if no one can hear my screams. Please help me...

1 reply
User Profile: CVTS
CVTS March 19th, 2018

@Dreamtree135sb

I relate so strongly to that, cause its exactly how I feel.

User Profile: diligentBlackberry3824
diligentBlackberry3824 March 25th, 2018

@Dreamtree135sb

you are not alone in the way you feeltake life one day at a time and look for anything good at all there is beauty in the smallest things we are made with one face one body we cant change that what we can change is the way we look at ourselves and the only kind of beauty that lasts is the inside stuff looks fade hair goes grey we get wrinkles and some of us get saggy skin just try to appreciate that which you do have ie: the ability to read walk write listen work life is so much more than whats in the mirror feel better soon

load more
User Profile: purpleMap5053
purpleMap5053 March 25th, 2018

the truth about how I feel

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 March 25th, 2018

I love them.

User Profile: storm72
storm72 March 25th, 2018

Life is worth living regardless of what you go through

1 reply
User Profile: Indieair
Indieair April 8th, 2018

@storm72 I agree, you just have to find a reason to stay alive, and I think I've found mine.

load more
User Profile: AliceVulpix
AliceVulpix March 26th, 2018

Suicide isn't worth it. I got fractures and wounds from a failed attempt in November and if I could undo one thing in life it would be jumping.

1 reply
April 7th, 2018

@AliceVulpix get well soon

load more
User Profile: pluckyTree1337
pluckyTree1337 March 29th, 2018

I wish I could tell myself that it's okay. I'm sorry. I don't know how to act like everyone else . That sometimes there's so much noise in my head I can't find the real me. That I don't understand love. That I'm so afraid of being alone. That I'm always waiting for them too leave . That when they do I don't understand why. That I'm a person and I'm trying my best . I wish I could tell myself that I'm going to get better. That I am worth the fight. That I need help too.

User Profile: Ethan
Ethan April 7th, 2018

Life is worth living x