Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: impartialLychee6279
impartialLychee6279 April 8th, 2018

I hate going out.

User Profile: Indieair
Indieair April 8th, 2018

I am not antisocial, there are reasons why I don't talk with them so stop trying.

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf April 10th, 2018

Im so lonely . So alone. I want a friend or rather a boyfriend . Anyone who will accept me no matter how weird i can be.

1 reply
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@Ardshf. 😆 I'm here, I can't be your boyfriend, but I can certainly be your friend, and would love to!

load more
User Profile: ListenerMary
ListenerMary May 11th, 2018

That I want to feel loved, that even if I know they care about me, I need a kiss, a hug, an "I'm proud of you", a " You look beautiful with your hair like that"... I just feel like they don't even care about me

User Profile: Heavenmeadows
Heavenmeadows May 11th, 2018

Im hurting on the inside, that I wonder why Im alive today. That my legs hurt consistently

User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

To shut up,

To be quiet,

To stop hurting each other,

To appreciate one another,

To love everyone for who they are,

To forgive, but never forget,

To try and understand others,

But most importantly to tell themselves they're perfect just the way they are,

To stop hurting themselves,

To appreciatethemselves,

To love themselves,

To forgive themselves, but never forget themselves,

and to try to understand themselves.

Because I believe you are all perfect just the way you are, 😊 So, don't you dare change, 🤗

User Profile: Lillymarieross
Lillymarieross May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that my smile is fake and Im just acting like Im fine for the sake of their happiness and their fun. I wish I could tell everybody that I dont have the energy to go out and do things instead of making up stupid lies and trying to catch up to them. I wish I could tell everybody that Im not comfortable in my own skin, I hate myself, Im ugly, worthless and undeserving of any kind of relationship. I wish I could tell everybody that I just want to be free from myself.... if that makes any sense.

1 reply
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@Lillymarieross. Would you like to message me? I'd like to talk to you,

load more
User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 May 11th, 2018

that I just want to be respected and that I want a break one in awhile and get have rest and fun and have someone really understand me and get to know who I really am.

4 replies
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@Lolowise475. Ooh... Me, me! I want to get to know you! 😆😆😆 😊

2 replies
User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 May 12th, 2018

Aww thanks! You too! Lolblush@Lala0

1 reply
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 12th, 2018

@Lolowise475

😊 Of course,

load more
load more
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@Lolowise475. I bet you're pretty special, 😄

load more
User Profile: Spacepuffs
Spacepuffs May 11th, 2018

Honestly there's so much I wish I could tell but I can narrow it down to 3.

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm lonely sometimes but making friends is hard. I'd love to just make a connection with another person, have a best friend who I don't have to act around. I want to be able to trust and love someone who does the same back.

I wish I could say I need help. I want to just be able to ask without holding back and fearing judgement. I want to be able ask for help when I need it.

And lastly this isn't really something I'd want to tell everyone but just one person. I wish I had enough courage to tell someone I like them.

6 replies
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@Spacepuffs. Can I be your best friend? I'd love to, 😆

User Profile: practicalAvocado9289
practicalAvocado9289 May 11th, 2018

@Spacepuffs

Hi , Can I be your friend?

3 replies
User Profile: Spacepuffs
Spacepuffs May 12th, 2018

@Lala0 and @practicalAvocado9289 I'd love to be both your friends you both seem so nice 😊

2 replies
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 13th, 2018

@Spacepuffs

😆 Yay!! 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Spacepuffs
Spacepuffs May 14th, 2018

@Lala0 smiley

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: JustDellaThings
JustDellaThings May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody how bad my depression and anxiety have really gotten, and how much I struggle with them both. How often I have to argue with myself just to get out of bed to eat something.