Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Eytychiame
Eytychiame May 11th, 2018

I've just joined! I hope this app helps me be more positive and I will find myself. I hope that I also could help to people. Thank you that you are!!! Sorry about my English. I'm from Ukraine!

1 reply
User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 May 12th, 2018

Awesome and Welcome!@Eytychiame

load more
User Profile: energeticPenny8
energeticPenny8 May 11th, 2018

The wish I could tell them I'm scared , I'm not this fake person , not the mask i put on...that I'm not dumb or silly... That I can talk but the words never come out .

User Profile: Soyaoo
Soyaoo May 11th, 2018

Sometimes even though I look happy Im not and that it would be nice if some of my friends could notice that. Also that Im not an attention seeker and I do go through stuff and the reason why I dont trust yous is because Ill get called some liar.

User Profile: pineapple41344
pineapple41344 May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that...

Life is a long, lonely, pointless and meaningless road and just how much I wish I hadn't been born. That I don't understand why I'm here or what the point to anything is anymore.

4 replies
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK May 11th, 2018

@SunsetAztecCity

Thats hard that you feel that way. You have such an interesting profile, and sound to have a lot going on. Do you think this is just a temporary blip? It can be easy to lose sight of hope when that cloud descends, but it will pass. Its horrible whilst its there though, but are there any hands you can hold? People you can turn to, talk to, lean on a little. Its okay to ask for help and to need support. Please dont be alone or shut yourself off. There is help available, and you deserve that help until life regains its meaning.

User Profile: starrplatinum
starrplatinum May 11th, 2018

@SunsetAztecCity

I wanted to tell you my horrible thoughts, but I had a moment. I don't want to hurt you. Maybe that's a point?

User Profile: Frequency528
Frequency528 May 11th, 2018

@SunsetAztecCity

Things may be tough right now, Friend. Keep your head up and always think positive. Tomorrow will be another day, think of all the things you are Thankful for and all that you have Achieved, You haven't come this far for nothing. You may be feeling like a rainy day, but always keep in mind that beautiful flowers grow because of that rainy day :)

User Profile: turquoiseAcai6030
turquoiseAcai6030 May 11th, 2018

@SunsetAztecCity I feel the exact same dear. I wish I had some uplifting words for you but I don't unfortunately.

load more
User Profile: PhoenixMemento
PhoenixMemento May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that I hate them sometimes. And that sometimes we need to figure things out on our own. And that sometimes too, being clingy isn't so bad.

User Profile: calmLove73
calmLove73 May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that

As we grow older we regret about a lot of things, especially about the lost time. so please care about the things that matter to you. like your health, your family, your country.

User Profile: helpinghandz69
helpinghandz69 May 11th, 2018

That Avengers Infinity war ends with a suspense. And Our ‘Loki, hamidell and Gamora is no more 😚

5 replies
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@helpinghandz6

What.....?

1 reply
User Profile: helpinghandz69
helpinghandz69 May 11th, 2018

@Lala0

hahaha.

load more
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@helpinghandz69

Thats not funny man....

2 replies
User Profile: helpinghandz69
helpinghandz69 May 11th, 2018

@Lala0

are you here to judge people comments?

1 reply
User Profile: Lala0
Lala0 May 11th, 2018

@helpinghandz69

Nope, 😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TheZu
TheZu May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that...

it's OK not to be OK, and we process things differently. Ergo my call for us to celebrate diversity, embrace differences, empower each other via sharings, and grow together.

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that . . . Trying is it's own reward.

If you are feeling rotten, please don't get stuck there.
Try to feel better and the effort will make you feel better no matter what you try.

User Profile: Helpinghandqwe
Helpinghandqwe May 11th, 2018

The world should be without religion. And yeah I am a drop out. No one knows this. Everyone thinks I have completed my college. But no..