I wish I could tell everybody that...
The process is always the hardest. Theres no shortcut.
But well be there to accompany you. 🙂
Fighting!! 😁
I wish I could tell everybody that sometimes the people who seem to have it all together are the ones that are struggling the most. That behind a smile and togetherness can be unbearable pain. And that while they've surely heard all of that before, that they could be looking right at the person who needs help - me.
You are all worth it and I do care. You may think that nobody cares but I'm here for you . I signed up because I care. And for all of you with shitty lives I hear ya and I'm going to listen to you and connect with you because that's what I'm here to do.
the rules of wicked sterilizing reality have been violently breached, i am actually thriving in the world, I found the love of my life finally and im actually getting married.
Of course none of that is remotely true. In case that isn't super obvious. ;-(
I wish I could tell everyone that being a loner, and enjoying being alone, does not mean I am a lonely person who hates interacting with others, It's ratehr demeaning when people overwhelm you with their sympathetic gestures as they feel sorry for you for being such a way, even though I understand that their heart is in the right place :)
Im actually not that bad of a person
I wish that I could tell everyone that I am more than mental illness
I wish that I could tell everyone that...
I am very proud of you and your doing such a good job.
@TheDarkPassengerNC17 so cute
i hope youre having a lovely day!
I wish I could tell everyone that they're special in their own way and that their worth is so much more than they think. 
@laserpowerr this is so lovely
wish you a good day!

@Hope3729
thank you. that is so nice of you to say :)
my dad abuses me
@Abby040304
hey Abby, wanna talk?
@Abby040304 I'm sorry to hear, hope things change soon. Please don't hesitate to call your local authorities if things get out of hand.
