Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm writing again after I had been forced into a block. I've been told so many times that Ill never be good at it, and that it's just a waste of time, but how will I ever be good at it if I don't practise and make mistakes now?

By the way, I've won NaNoWriMo 2017 and Camp NaNoWriMo in April 2018, and I'm proud of it.

User Profile: llychee
llychee May 11th, 2018

I wish I was okay but I think I

1 reply

@llychee Hi :-) you can do this :-) peace, love and harmony to you :-) <3

load more
User Profile: Rays1
Rays1 May 11th, 2018

You are beautiful and capable of grasping the future where you live with fulfilment

1 reply
User Profile: Vhilicious
Vhilicious May 11th, 2018

@Rays1 😊 thank you

load more
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove May 11th, 2018

I wish i could tell everyone to be kind and to treat others with respect!

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 May 11th, 2018

that i want to die

2 replies
User Profile: InvisibleLove3
InvisibleLove3 May 11th, 2018

@imsorryitry Hey, wanna talk about it?

User Profile: modestOak569
modestOak569 May 11th, 2018

@imsorryitry...seek help...you are worth it

load more
User Profile: Serendipity1003
Serendipity1003 May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone that I like them. The one I don't like is myself.

1 reply
User Profile: Magicalbored1237
Magicalbored1237 May 11th, 2018

@Serendipity1003. Nu have that self confidence!

load more
User Profile: MsTeeBee
MsTeeBee May 11th, 2018

Emotional abuse isnt just the direct stuff (you're ugly, you are no good etc) it is also being blamed for things you didnt do, somebody giving you silent treatment, somebody constantly threatning to leave you if you dont act a certain away. There are so ways you can be emotionally abused and alot of us are unaware that we are in these type of relatinships until its too late.

2 replies
User Profile: lightKite2076
lightKite2076 May 11th, 2018

@MsTeeBee

My father gave me emotional abuse for many years. I was always blamed for everything and I was never appreciated.

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 May 11th, 2018

@MsTeeBee

then that is my life all them time pretty much cps (child protective services) has been in my house like 14 times and says nothing is going on so now they dont even believe me i mean i understand and ive heard they were going to say emotional abuse but never did because there wasnt enough evidence and i say something then regret it and say nvm because i love my family it is my fault tho so

load more
User Profile: heenakur
heenakur May 11th, 2018

jagran Party Delhi Organizing an event like Bhagwati Jagran on your own can be a little difficult especially when you are doing it for the first time. There are a lot of things that one needs to keep in mind in order to have a successful Jagran. With so much going on, you will not be able to fully devote yourself to the jagran. That is where BookingEvents.in comes in to help you out. We will take care of all the work so that you, your family, your relative and your neighbors can enjoy mata ka jagran without any worry.
Contact Us Here And Watch our Latest Video
https://www.jagrankiparty.com/
matakajagran@gmail.com
Mobile : +91 9810235505
Phone : +91 9213123120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytoqh04F0gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuoqkkG__Ns

User Profile: Joymiley123
Joymiley123 May 11th, 2018

being yourself isn't a crime

User Profile: Vhilicious
Vhilicious May 11th, 2018

Im lonely and depressed 😢