Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed May 11th, 2018

That I am not a VICTIM of abuse - I am HEALING from abuse and yes - I WILL THRIVE. The trauma does not define me but it is part of my past. No, I will NOT take blame for it anymore, or pity from anyone . And do not compare me with everyone else my age and where they are at because not everyone else had to endure what I did. Look at me for all I have OVERCOME and that I am still fighting and still standing! THAT is achievment!

User Profile: peacefulFriend333
peacefulFriend333 May 11th, 2018

I wish everyone live with love only...

User Profile: reservedHouse9590
reservedHouse9590 May 11th, 2018

I'm not actually that happy person they know

1 reply
User Profile: modestOak569
modestOak569 May 11th, 2018

@reservedHouse9590...be yourself

load more
User Profile: DistressedHeart
DistressedHeart May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone... I'm not as happy as I seem. I'm not the person I've been made out to be. I want to be accepted for who I really am but that is impossible. I can't stand to do this anymore.

User Profile: scaryperry1
scaryperry1 May 11th, 2018

...resistance is futile. If it hasn't happened already, assimilation into the Borg is inevitable.

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here." - Dante

The Hive Mind

User Profile: milkala
milkala May 11th, 2018

just because I'm a quiet person doesn't mean I don't want to talk. I constantly am ignored in groups because I'm quiet. it's great for my self esteem lmao

User Profile: Suenami
Suenami May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone that things will get better. Be patient, dont give up. I know sometimes its hard to believe but there is a world full of oportunities and experiences waiting for you. 🍀

User Profile: TeaAngel
TeaAngel May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone my problems an ask for help but I can't yet.

User Profile: SourCake
SourCake May 11th, 2018

I have a mental dissability

User Profile: spiralgalaxyegg
spiralgalaxyegg May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone that sometimes, just being there is enough.

1 reply
User Profile: Tadjasper
Tadjasper May 11th, 2018

Truer words were never spoken ♥️

load more