Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Leonor92
Leonor92 May 11th, 2018

There is hope....

User Profile: impartialBirch1435
impartialBirch1435 May 11th, 2018

That people really do care about you

User Profile: BunnyFaerie11
BunnyFaerie11 May 11th, 2018

I'm scared and alone and confused, and I feel like my life is going nowhere and I'll never be good enough...but that I really AM trying my hardest andI don't mean to come across as annoying or stubborn or unreceptive ever... All I want is to love and be loved! ._.'

User Profile: faithfulLemon9413
faithfulLemon9413 May 11th, 2018

I wish they knew how much I struggle with my own self, stress, studies, and life in general. I wish they knew I am a disturbed teen. I wish they knew how over thinking actually feels like. I wish they could see the void that persists in my heart. And how impossible it is for me to assume a positive attitude. They don't really know what it feels like to be me when my mind starts to mull over the things in an extreme manner.

I wusish my mom knew how much I am in love with a person who can never be mine. I wish that I never actually got to know that person. Without him, no meaning seems there to life.

I wish there was actually someone who could help me... but in the end there is none...

User Profile: llamalord9000
llamalord9000 May 11th, 2018

i wish i could tell everyone that i am not what i seem and i am not who they make me out to be

User Profile: cloudylonimbus
cloudylonimbus May 11th, 2018

I am not what they think.

User Profile: BabyGirl1983
BabyGirl1983 May 11th, 2018

Im tired of being tired. Im tired of the tears. Tired of the anxiety. Tired of feeling worthless. Tired of simply existing.

1 reply
User Profile: sensitiveHouse3592
sensitiveHouse3592 May 11th, 2018

@BabyGirl1983 I know how this feels. Right now I'm that tired. Just let go. Let it all go, cry, smile, laugh, scream, stretch, curl, whatever comes just let it go. I know it doesn't seem it is going to end but there will be a moment of peace waiting for you. It's painful until you get there but it is worth it. Hope you get better.

load more
User Profile: CharlieM96
CharlieM96 May 11th, 2018

I

1 reply
User Profile: Inaya08
Inaya08 May 11th, 2018

@CharlieM96 we all slow down at times. you are stronger than you think you are.

load more
User Profile: Skylarstorm
Skylarstorm May 11th, 2018

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm as strong as they make me out to be. That I'm no superman with the ability to fix everyone's problems, and that I'm just as broken as everyone else.

User Profile: SuperUselessPotato
SuperUselessPotato May 11th, 2018

I'm not okay. Please help me. I'm not okay at all.