Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: amusingHuman6028
amusingHuman6028 March 23rd, 2019

I hate going out.

User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 September 16th, 2019

i wish i could tell everybody that i am gay and that i dont plan to be a banker like a family member i wanna be something else

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 17th, 2019

@softParadise20

Thanks for sharing!

1 reply
User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 September 22nd, 2019

@reservedexcitment

You Are welcome thank u

load more
User Profile: BarelyWithTheNakedEye
BarelyWithTheNakedEye October 21st, 2019

@softParadise20 I can relate. If it had not been for my sister who basically outed me to my parents (out of care, not spite. She's my best friend), I still to this day wouldn't of had the courage to do it myself. My lover's family however doesn't outright know and believe me, that's something I'd never force her to do.

load more
User Profile: powerfulMaple1852
powerfulMaple1852 September 20th, 2019

I wish I could tell everyone how horrible they have been to me, how they destroyed what was left of me and conquered mass devistation in my life.They are no better than me, but they took sides and made me look like im more of a failure than I am.

That they have pushed me to the limit where I just dont care anymore, say nothing and just exist.

User Profile: LexIris
LexIris September 20th, 2019

I wish everyone could know that I've been struggling with depression for about 3 years now and that just because I'm at the top of my class doesn't mean that I've got everything figured out or that I'm immune to depression...

1 reply
User Profile: jenny0101
jenny0101 January 6th, 2020

@LexIris

I can relate to this..Being good at something doesn't means I can't have issues..

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 21st, 2019

I wish I could tell everyone I am a professional, successful author and I have the guy of my dreams.

2 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 11th, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13

Ohhhh so do I but now going to give up on that dream

1 reply
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 11th, 2019

@reservedexcitment

Why give up?

load more
load more
User Profile: softBubbles64
softBubbles64 September 21st, 2019

I wish I could tell everybody that every indivisual is different from the other, everyone has different aspirations, priorities, strength and weaknesses, so it's absolutely unfair to compare one with another.👦👧👨👩👱👮👲👳👷👸💂🕵🎅👼🙎

1 reply
User Profile: calmPomegranate2721
calmPomegranate2721 September 21st, 2019

@softBubbles64

that is such a wise saying! I cant agree with you more. I wish more people knew about this...

In todays world, people are so very comparing, and theres a lot of peer pressure. I think everyone should just be themselves and be happy/ grateful for the good things in life they have personally and not surmount to peer pressure..

Thank you for sharing.

load more
User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 September 21st, 2019

I dont wanna be a banker like they expect me to be

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 September 21st, 2019

I am really lonley and I feel like nobody likes me. I just really need someone in my life that I trust enough to allow them to get close but I am to scared to let anyone in and it makes me feel terrible all the time. Like i'm trapped with myself I don't want to be trapped anymore.

1 reply
User Profile: eternalWhisper22
eternalWhisper22 September 22nd, 2019

Precisely me, talk to me sometime (: @compassionateYard7526

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 25th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526

I feel the same loniness.

load more
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 October 12th, 2019

I

User Profile: justanothersunset
justanothersunset October 15th, 2019

I wish I could tell everybody that I really am trying my best, that I