Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: bestPlane1178
bestPlane1178 October 15th, 2019

I wish I could tell everybody that I don't want to settle for this life. That, while it looks fine to them and it's better than many, I feel like it's slowly killing me. I feel like my heart is breaking every day. But I feel too guilty to say any of that.

1 reply
User Profile: BarelyWithTheNakedEye
BarelyWithTheNakedEye October 21st, 2019

@bestPlane1178 why would it make you feel guilty?

load more
User Profile: YourFriend247
YourFriend247 October 21st, 2019

@mylifeaseva

I wish I could tell everybody that...I'm internally screaming

User Profile: BarelyWithTheNakedEye
BarelyWithTheNakedEye October 21st, 2019

It's difficult being in a relationship with someone who's not had the greatest upbringing, who's still being reminded daily of this upbringing. The negativity, heartbreak and disappointment being constant. It's difficult because I see her. I see the struggle. The depression. I love all sides of her, even when it's the darkest of days for her. It's difficult because in a span of 1 week, it's filled with negativity. She's found the comfort and solice in me and therefore shares it with me. I will always be there for her because I want to be the one to give her all that's missing within her.

But..

I too am not okay in life. The difficult part here is that I an empath and just keep taking on the weight of the world. Of her. Of myself.

I can't leave her and I won't. She cannot help what's happened in her life to have broken her this much.

It all just gets too much for me at times, and it's one thing I'm struggling to cope with seeing that I'm leaving myself behind at the same time.. Sometimes I wish for the negativity to quiet down for atleast a month.

User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 October 25th, 2019

I could use as much help as I can get

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 25th, 2019

I am dealing with (undisclosed health issue) and that I really can't be pushed to achieve like I use to. I want a break.

User Profile: eternalWhisper22
eternalWhisper22 October 27th, 2019

I am definitely asexual and perhaps aromantic, although sometimes I wish I

User Profile: AdaLiam
AdaLiam October 27th, 2019

I wish I felt like I didn't have to validate myself to everyone just to feel self worth

User Profile: powerfulMaple1852
powerfulMaple1852 October 28th, 2019

I hurt deep inside, i feel like a failure, i feel like no one lives or cares about me.

i wish i had the strength to kick him out tell him to leave and never come back.

i wish i just didnt exist

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment November 6th, 2019

@powerfulMaple1852

I hate myself too. I don't understand my esistance and feel like a burden

load more
November 6th, 2019

I didnt come into the world owing you anything. Im going to do what makes me happy and it is not going to revolve around you. Sorry, but kind of not really.

User Profile: BelindaSim
BelindaSim November 8th, 2019

Recently in сollege I was asked to write a big essay about depression and it was just an overwhelming task for me. It's good that there are such great authors at essay writing service who responded very quickly and helped me with my essay. By the way it is very convenient and it is not the first time I solve my academic problems in this way.