Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: persistentartprenuer
persistentartprenuer February 28th, 2020

I don't trust you anymore. Yeah, you're my family, but I can't anymore. Maybe one day it'll all pass, but maybe it won't. It's possible that my eyes were open and cannot unsee what was seen.

User Profile: piecefulzen
piecefulzen February 28th, 2020

That I have anxiety and depression

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 February 28th, 2020

About my daily struggles and why I am the way I am.

User Profile: Kassy7cups
Kassy7cups March 3rd, 2020

Just because I've outgrown seizures doesn't mean I've outgrown their emotional pain.

1 reply
User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 March 12th, 2020

@colorfulWaterfall1157 Yes true, they can really have a massive impact on your life.

?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.7cups.com&custom2=%2Fforum%2FHobbyZone_125%2FWritingHobbies_839%2FIwishIcoul&custom3=linkangood.com&t=1584016109477?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1584016109478?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.7cups.com&t=1584016109483?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1584016109681

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 1st, 2020

@Kassy7cups emotional pain hurts I been going through that I been through a lot in my life

load more
User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity April 5th, 2020

That I'm constantly denying my emotions(hoping doing so will cure me or something) so that my angry outbursts don't create panic.That I want to improve,be a better daughter ,be a better sister,a friend,but my mind doesn't seem like it's under my control sometimes (most of the time)

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 11th, 2020

I got emotional of course the little mermaid is a personal special treasure in my life past midnight it's around 2:30 on April 10 it's the worst I just had to let out some tears I think it's necessary for me to do so I hope for the best I move on my dream come true

i am tired it's being alone it's the worst things I can carry it doesn't feel great I'm sad and full of pain and anxiety stress it's never a good feeling to have that with me it's in my own heart it hurts also it hurts so much I dealed been went through a lot it's the worst it made me stronger yes I have a story to tell I am still hurting

User Profile: FoxPrince
FoxPrince April 12th, 2020

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm being abused and need help getting out!!!

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 13th, 2020

@FoxPrince I been there I have been physically and emotionally verbally abused it's scary looks for hotlines online and also go to loveisrespect.org

I hope we will talk soon I'd like to talk to you

1 reply
User Profile: FoxPrince
FoxPrince April 13th, 2020

@dhabib yes...the physical part is minimal but still there, so much emotional and verbal...can be very scary sometimes :(

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 30th, 2020

@FoxPrince true it can be scary I am suffering from emotional verbal abuse I get from my dad he's disrespectful and also I dealed been through a lot it hurts it makes me stronger

I even been in the rain alone lived in a cardboard box and I been stayed there I didn't want to return home

I suffered two years on the streets stayed in the park

my dad is awful I still have to love him

my dad scares me stresses me out and he's a person that has extremely high pitched voice and he needs help therapy and anger management

yes I been through a lot of crap

every time any day it rains I get sad and moody hoping to be cleansed

what I been through I get tired of it

my dad is distressing and my dad and I do not have a good realtonship

my dad inviting strange people I don't know I'm the house

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 April 12th, 2020

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm not how they portray in film. I'm not scary, I'm not going to go on a killing spree. When I see that it makes me upset.

User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 12th, 2020

I wish I could tell others how much I truly care about them because I'm afraid that they'll never know :(

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib April 13th, 2020

It's ok for me to be emotional it lets out negativity and of course I have noticed that recently because I have been in pain it's hard and sad to carry so much on my back like big fish tank and this week I did guided meditation and meditation for sleep it helps

I am trying all I can do gain and focusing on me is the most important thing a woman can do

I would say that being emotional hurts for a long time now I been hurt and worse it's awful to feel hurt and uncomfortable

it doesn't feel right I have my rights and boundaries and my path to unwind unplug and rest