Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
July 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell people that I still self harm and I've never gotten any better. I'm just better at hiding things

3 replies
User Profile: NothingGold
NothingGold July 27th, 2016

@FantasyxReality Try to find someone to lean on, even on here. You need some support to get through, and opening up might help.

2 replies
July 27th, 2016

Well, I started therapy again today. So we'll see how that goes @Carlene

1 reply
User Profile: NothingGold
NothingGold July 27th, 2016

@FantasyxReality Nice work! That is a really big step!!! Today I had a really good talk with someone too. Just that one connection makes a big difference. Keep searching for those connections. Now you've got one with me too! :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ncstch1178
ncstch1178 July 26th, 2016

I just cry more than I talk

User Profile: healingSoul80
healingSoul80 July 26th, 2016

I'm sad. I'm afraid.

User Profile: LostWithNoHope
LostWithNoHope July 26th, 2016

this place is filled with snobs...

User Profile: isapheonix
isapheonix July 26th, 2016

I wish i could tell everybody that even though I am happy to offer all the strength, energy, and creativity that I have to help them...sometimes I need a little help to.

User Profile: LucyTheAwkwardTeen
LucyTheAwkwardTeen July 26th, 2016

i have a mental illness and its not my fault if I break down

User Profile: healingSoul80
healingSoul80 July 26th, 2016

You're freaking amazing!!!! And there's no one who can be compared to you!!(cause you're awesome:xxx) You're beautiful just the way you are😊even the boys 😊

User Profile: Eyeswideopen22
Eyeswideopen22 July 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I don't have it all together is sometimes I need a hug and a loving hand to hold me up this sometimes I need a shoulder to cry on or arms wrapped around me. But I don't want to be strong it sometimes I just want to break and let go I wish I could tell everybody that sometimes I need somebody as much as I'm there them, but I'll just keep it all in

2 replies
July 26th, 2016

@Eyeswideopen22 that's so my life

User Profile: NothingGold
NothingGold July 27th, 2016

@Eyeswideopen22 Yup, mine too! Being strong on the outside and so weak on the inside. Hugs all around! Let's be weak together!

load more
User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU July 26th, 2016

User Profile: KattyCat
KattyCat July 26th, 2016

I wish I could say the sad truth to my family that I'm not the happy little girl they think I am. I wish I could tell my best friend about my true feelings towards her. I wish I were brave enough to tell those close to me about my sexuality and gender identification. But most of all, I don't want their smiles to be whisked away due to my many woes...I feel like I'm falling.

1 reply
User Profile: calmSea76
calmSea76 July 27th, 2016

@KattyCat

I hope that you will be able to figure out how to express all of that with time. And instead of falling will learn to fly

load more