Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: KMoore89
KMoore89 August 22nd, 2016

I wish everybody knew that I genuinely am trying my best to do my best.

User Profile: liora4
liora4 August 22nd, 2016

That you never know how you'll handle it till it happens to you.

User Profile: Strugglingstepmom
Strugglingstepmom August 22nd, 2016

I'm an atheist.

2 replies
August 22nd, 2016

@Strugglingstepmom

Your beliefs are yours I'm sure you have something else you can relate to people on

1 reply
User Profile: Strugglingstepmom
Strugglingstepmom August 22nd, 2016

@Depressedatsunrise but where I live, if you are anything but Southern Christian, you're an outcast. I never imagined there would be so much bullying in the adult world, but it's different, and It's worse, on a harder level. There's only a handful of people like me and we have to keep it hush hush. I want to be me freely, I don't want to hide it under a rock.

load more
load more
User Profile: Strugglingstepmom
Strugglingstepmom August 22nd, 2016

I'm really depressed and feel like I'm struggling to breathe.

User Profile: calmSpruce52
calmSpruce52 August 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that you should stay alive. It worth it.

User Profile: mindtalk
mindtalk August 22nd, 2016

i just found out am pregnant :)

August 22nd, 2016

I wish everyone knew that I'm not as strong as I make out to be ☔☔

August 22nd, 2016

Help is out there. Don't give up or give in.

User Profile: Positivity29
Positivity29 August 22nd, 2016

That I like a girl and might be bisexual

User Profile: aquaCar
aquaCar August 22nd, 2016

i struggle everyday not to harm myself, its the only way i know to check if i feel anything, most days im just numb and want to end everything