Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: jellybean9114
jellybean9114 August 22nd, 2016

That for the past seven years, I have felt afraid at least once a day, if not all day.

User Profile: Sammi273
Sammi273 August 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that I am pansexual and I'm starting to revert to some of my old ways.

User Profile: Igiveupbutillkeepfighting
Igiveupbutillkeepfighting August 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm not Ok and I need help

August 22nd, 2016

I have feelings and problems too. I'm not always strong and full of advice. So can someone take care of me for once...?

1 reply
User Profile: LadyRayne
LadyRayne August 22nd, 2016

@peachClementine695 I know completely how you feel. I am broken inside and falling apart but I stay strong for everyone else's sake

load more
User Profile: letsalljoinhands
letsalljoinhands August 22nd, 2016

Humans need to be treated as such. No exceptions. We need more understanding in this world

User Profile: wittyPine1831
wittyPine1831 August 22nd, 2016

I was sorry, I'm sorry that I hurt you, I'm sorry that I made you cry and most of all I'm sorry I'm not perfect, all my life I have made bad decision after bad decision, not deliberately of corporate but I know that deep down it hurts not just myself but others too and I struggle to love with myself because I know I'm hurting and upsetting others

User Profile: spooniepixie
spooniepixie August 22nd, 2016

I wish i could tell everybody that i want to give up and stop fighting. I wish i could tell everybody that i wish i could get away from here and find happiness or just simply disappear I wish i could tell everybody to just let me go..

User Profile: Confusedteenager420072
Confusedteenager420072 August 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody taht im not as fine (and defenetely not as happy) as I seem everybody day

User Profile: LadyRayne
LadyRayne August 22nd, 2016

I am broken

User Profile: winterhead123
winterhead123 August 22nd, 2016

I wish that I could tell everyone that I wish I hadn't said no when the therapist suggested inpatient treatment.