Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Julzzy
Julzzy August 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell me family that I need to see a specialist. I almost definitely have some sort of Anxiety and no one cares. The second thing being I wish I could tell my parents I'm Bi. They're homophobic beyond homophobic. It's terrible.

August 26th, 2016

I wish i could tell my parents they live disfunctional life thats dragging me down to bottom with them. I want them to see reality as it is.

User Profile: Purpleacedragon
Purpleacedragon August 26th, 2016

That I'm broken. And I no longer believe I can be fixed. I'm only a single step away from blowing away in the wind, a billion tiny pieces that will simply fade to dust.

User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud August 26th, 2016

Tell my dad that smoking will kill him and he's the only person who makes me happy

User Profile: Zach1986
Zach1986 August 27th, 2016

that I have no idea if I want anything to do with the life I created for myself....I'm married with children and have been living with severe depression since childhood. This is something I recently found out. I'm taking steps to learn to live with it but I feel like I just awoke from a a lifetime of watching someone else live my life like I can remember saying and doing things I'd just never do or say...I know they happened and I did but I feel like I just watched things happen without control. total autopilot. . not sure this makes sense or anyone will understand it.

1 reply
User Profile: sincereMaite
sincereMaite September 4th, 2016

@Zach1986

Your post just made me cry. I am living a similar life. Your story is my story. I am sorry that you're going through life like this. I can relate and understand how difficult it is. I hope one day that things can take a turn for the better. For you. For me. In the meantime, we have to ride it out....and it sucks.

load more
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 August 27th, 2016

I may be friendly, but I'm not an extrovert. I don't like inviting myself to hang out with people I'm not close with. It doesn't always mean I don't want to hang out with you. It just means I feel like you may not want to hang out with me and I've had enough rejection for a life time from giving people the benefit of the doubt when I shouldn't have.

August 27th, 2016

What is light. Light from the sun. Nope. The light within.

August 27th, 2016

It is very popular in Singapore. I have been drinking for 2 yrs after admition for depression

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 27th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I also need help, I'm not the strong person they see me as, I live with depression and a broken heart daily.

6 replies
August 27th, 2016

@Avaray. Thats life. But try to download relax melodies or headspace. Using smartphone or samsung.

2 replies
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 28th, 2016

@Toomistarry thankyou

1 reply
August 28th, 2016

@Avaray. You are always welcome though

load more
load more
User Profile: Krissimouse
Krissimouse August 27th, 2016

@Avaray ☆~☆ You're not alone. ^ :)

1 reply
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 28th, 2016

@Krissimouse thankyou

load more
September 2nd, 2016

@Avaray I guess it never gets better after all, you just grow up and learn how to handle yourself more

load more
User Profile: flimflamblam
flimflamblam August 28th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that you all aren't alone. So often we are clouded with irrational thoughts of abandonment, hopelessness, and low self-worth. But they're all lies! People do care about us. We do have talents. We are very, very valuable. I wish I could tell everyone this, and even if they weren't in the place to believe me, at least they would hear the message.