Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Rachie88
Rachie88 August 29th, 2016

I may be smiling on the outside but on the inside that I'm breaking

User Profile: liliacsbloom
liliacsbloom August 30th, 2016

I m broken inside and dying

September 2nd, 2016

That I just want to be loved fully,100%

User Profile: Redheadbaker7206
Redheadbaker7206 September 2nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that my eating issues are my issues, and I'm dealing with them. But I'll never say it..ever.

September 2nd, 2016

I'm barely holding on most days and I feel invisible

September 2nd, 2016

I am soo in love with my boyfriend. I wish everybody accepted us as we are an interfaith couple

September 2nd, 2016

I'm not okay and I'll never be okay. And that I fell in love with my best freind. I wish I could tell everybody that I haven't gender indentify because it doesn't make any sense for me.

User Profile: AnotherPhase
AnotherPhase September 2nd, 2016

I love my friends more than I ever say and if I had the words, I would tell them how much they mean to me and how much they hae helped me grow.

User Profile: MsFika
MsFika September 2nd, 2016

I need help and please love me. I'm sorry if it sounds pathetic.

User Profile: redPlum9054
redPlum9054 September 2nd, 2016

That I'm fighting with a mental disorder...