Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: JustAnotherGuy99
JustAnotherGuy99 September 3rd, 2016

I'm bisexual. I dont want a relationship with someone of the same sex. I just want the sex. It would be so mutch easyer if i was just bi. But what i want is so weird. And therefore it is hard to tell people.

User Profile: theglitterfight
theglitterfight September 3rd, 2016

Anorexia Nervosa is NOT A CHOICE.

September 3rd, 2016

I dont like my life. I feel grabed in darkness

User Profile: theglitterfight
theglitterfight September 3rd, 2016

That I didn't chose my mental illnesses and no one else did.

September 3rd, 2016

That im hurting so so much ....and im alone & just want to hurt myself :'(:'(;:'(:'(:'(

User Profile: placidApricot6509
placidApricot6509 September 3rd, 2016

That I feel so damn alone and I'm stuck in a dead end... And that I mean it when I say I have problems. Selfharm , alcohol abuse ,smoking, physical and mental abuse , sexual perpressure , suicidal, eating disorded, All before the age of 14. No one should have to go through that and I'm proud of everyone who came this far.you're doing awesome . no matter who you are you are someone and that's important .

User Profile: MountainBorn
MountainBorn September 3rd, 2016

That Asperger's and ADHD doesn't just happen to little boys.
They are not childhood diseases. They don't grow away. There's actual brain chemistry going on.
They are not a resault of bad parenting or lack of discipline. "Baby I was born this way"
They cannot be punished away...
They do not equal potentially violent, vidoegame obessed, computer savvy or math genius.

User Profile: RachxLight
RachxLight September 3rd, 2016

@mylifeaseva I wish I could tell everyone how scared I am most of the time, when I act so tough..

September 3rd, 2016

How much i love my dad, and im proud being his son.

User Profile: kkaous11
kkaous11 September 3rd, 2016

i really don't need you, i really can manage by my own i mean i always did, can't seewhy i can't now.

also, am not who you think i am, i really am not.

i appreciate myself, and i wonder why don't appreciate me too ? i mean what is it so wrong and ugly in me that you see but dislike and cause you to stay away ?