Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite movie to watch during the holidays is......

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango December 14th, 2021

My favorite movie to watch during the holidays is......



Click here to subscribe to our masterpost of Holiday Events!

72
User Profile: quietPond2375
quietPond2375 December 14th, 2021

A Christmas story

User Profile: Moonlemon48
Moonlemon48 December 14th, 2021

@CheeryMango I love to try new movies during the holidays! holidays are for experimenting hehe^-^

December 14th, 2021

@CheeryMango

I always watch the Polar Express over the holidays! 😊

User Profile: Torean
Torean December 14th, 2021

@CheeryMango

I don't have a particular movie I traditionally watch, but it might be the one time of year that I don't have more of a slight tendency toward horror movies

User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 December 14th, 2021

@CheeryMango

Holidays are for new movies especially horror ones! But I would go for Insidious anytime! :D

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 14th, 2021

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Elf

User Profile: wonderfulRainbow817
wonderfulRainbow817 December 14th, 2021

@CheeryMango


Christmas Vacation🎄

User Profile: Robynni
Robynni December 14th, 2021

I think the Santa Claus movies may be my favourites 😀❤️🎅🎄

December 14th, 2021

Elf and A Charlie Brown Christmas :)

User Profile: jaydaluv
jaydaluv December 14th, 2021

@CheeryMango my favorite holiday movie is home alone frosty the snowman and the grinch