Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name a movie that is as good as therapy? What your liked most about it and how it helped you personally?

User Profile: positiveWind451
positiveWind451 April 2nd, 2023

For example, The Perks of Being a Wallflower really helped me. I really liked how even in an unknown strange place there are people who are willing to accept you and help you. I love Heroes song from that movie. It gives me hope.

18
User Profile: Moonlightsonata00sss0
Moonlightsonata00sss0 April 23rd, 2024

@positiveWind451 to me "c'mon c'mon" film is just a therapy session. The movie is so nice and very deep and gentle, full of life, hope and love. 

User Profile: strawberryIris9966
strawberryIris9966 May 20th, 2024

@positiveWind451 the Ben Carson story gifted hands. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen. Quite touching and moving. Made me realize how worthy I am and capabilities I have. I just got to believe that I am and I will

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 July 12th, 2024

Anne With an E right now. Gentle yet engaging… Helps me forget for awhile. <3

User Profile: Calling123
Calling123 July 30th, 2024

@positiveWind451

That's one of my favorite movies 🤩! Another one of my favorite movies is McFarland. It inspires me to believe that it doesn't matter where you are from, everyone starts somewhere🏁.