Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Lonelydpressed
Lonelydpressed May 13th, 2015

My children making funny faces made me smile

User Profile: lovelikewar
lovelikewar May 13th, 2015

My friend celebrated me throwing away my blade.yes

1 reply
User Profile: BadgerBoy
BadgerBoy May 13th, 2015

That's great! =)

load more
User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 13th, 2015

Texted my kidbrother with the me-being-FtM thing. He hasn't responded and it didn't quite make me smile, but it might as well have; feel significantly less restless and agitated than I'd been for the past couple of days.

User Profile: forcefulFarm8273
forcefulFarm8273 May 13th, 2015

What made me smile today is my therapist she kept me laughing my whole first session now I can't wait to go back but I feel like it's gonna take awhile for me to open up to her.

User Profile: forcefulFarm8273
forcefulFarm8273 May 13th, 2015

My therapist kept me laughing my whole first session I like her already

User Profile: BadgerBoy
BadgerBoy May 13th, 2015

Successfully doing my testosterone shot at home for the first time. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere with my life.

User Profile: Friez
Friez May 13th, 2015

Making a friend laugh. She has this habit of licking her lips, and we joked about it.

User Profile: Friez
Friez May 13th, 2015

Making a friend laugh. She has this habit of licking her lips, and we joked about it.

User Profile: AmbitioussDreamer
AmbitioussDreamer May 13th, 2015

Making my boyfriend smile, warms my heart.

User Profile: AmbitioussDreamer
AmbitioussDreamer May 13th, 2015

Making my boyfriend smile, warms my heart.