Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: brenbear78
brenbear78 May 14th, 2015

Watching my dog play with her ball.

User Profile: ImNotCreative123
ImNotCreative123 May 14th, 2015

My friends invited me to the mall.

User Profile: ImNotCreative123
ImNotCreative123 May 14th, 2015

My friends invited me to the mall.

User Profile: ItzSummer
ItzSummer May 14th, 2015

Talking with my listener

May 14th, 2015

After work I was having an argument on phone with my husband and my boss, in the other room, texted me something funny. It's an inside. But it made me smile. My boss is the only person keeping me together right now.

User Profile: SozoEmery
SozoEmery May 14th, 2015

Having the guy I really care for ask me to call :)

User Profile: RecycledHearts
RecycledHearts May 14th, 2015

My one friend and I finally told our other friend about his bad things he does because he keeps complaining but he actually listened to us. I guess its good to not be scared of some things even if they are bad and just do them

User Profile: RecycledHearts
RecycledHearts May 14th, 2015

My one friend and I finally told our other friend about his bad things he does because he keeps complaining but he actually listened to us. I guess its good to not be scared of some things even if they are bad and just do them

User Profile: kindBlackberry2047
kindBlackberry2047 May 14th, 2015

My boyfriend surprising me by telling me he's travelling 500 miles to see me.

User Profile: CaptainNana
CaptainNana May 14th, 2015

My best friend and roomie told me that I was beautiful and not to let my parents divorce get to me