Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: crumblybutgood
crumblybutgood May 14th, 2015

My cat stretching out for a belly rub.

User Profile: crumblybutgood
crumblybutgood May 14th, 2015

My cat stretching out for a belly rub.

User Profile: FRM88
FRM88 May 14th, 2015

Getting the one child who hates her hair being/dislikes me (3yo/step child) get her hairbrushed and just sit there and be calm.

User Profile: grungegirl101
grungegirl101 May 14th, 2015

I really didn't smile today but I finished a sketch I was satisfied with a few minutes ago.

User Profile: Pizzaqueen3
Pizzaqueen3 May 14th, 2015

Getting hugged by the kids I work with. They are always so happy and amazed by everything.

User Profile: karrots
karrots May 14th, 2015

My best friend (boyfriend) send me a photo that said "I still love you even with your scars" and sent me a paragraph saying how much he cared, he honestly makes my day so much better sense he knows I've been struggling with undiasnoised anoreixa and some serve depression.

May 14th, 2015

I made a new friend, which is something that's really hard for me to do.

User Profile: kodamasprout9980
kodamasprout9980 May 14th, 2015

getting rocked at work butholding my own,and having my coworker there besides me making jokes

User Profile: CherryBlossom1805
CherryBlossom1805 May 14th, 2015

Therain outsidesmiley

User Profile: anenigma
anenigma May 14th, 2015

My tree outside my room - named red hair.

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 14th, 2015

Awww interesting and sweet!

load more