Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: DyllanOwlglass
DyllanOwlglass May 14th, 2015

Talking online with my sister and getting sent pictures of my niece and nephew; talking with my best friend; knowing that I'll get to see my friend from Russia at the concert Saturday; knowing that the concert is on Saturday and I'll get to get hugs from the band

User Profile: girlfromneverland
girlfromneverland May 14th, 2015

music is what makes me feel better <3

3 replies
User Profile: limegreenTiger1294
limegreenTiger1294 May 14th, 2015

Me too:)

1 reply
User Profile: girlfromneverland
girlfromneverland May 14th, 2015

high five :)

load more
User Profile: MusicalEmotions
MusicalEmotions May 14th, 2015

Same here

load more
User Profile: girlfromneverland
girlfromneverland May 14th, 2015

music is what makes me feel better <3

User Profile: goodSkies1534
goodSkies1534 May 14th, 2015

Talking on the phone with afriend duringlunch break. We talked about nothing in particular, just makingeach other laugh with jokes and stories:)

User Profile: ToryPeach
ToryPeach May 14th, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9x0-KD3gzY

A message from the papacy

User Profile: UsagiHunter
UsagiHunter May 14th, 2015

Silly youtube videos and my interent friends.

User Profile: daretodream
daretodream May 14th, 2015

Hearing my mum laughing with my dadsmiley

User Profile: DreamCatcher7
DreamCatcher7 May 14th, 2015

I just found the perfect coffee shop in my city that made my coffee so perfectly with delicious soy milk :) After a year hunt, I finally found it! Xx

User Profile: lavenderCucumber8568
lavenderCucumber8568 May 14th, 2015

I got an A on my French test and the guy who I like gave me a high five and told me good job!

User Profile: lavenderCucumber8568
lavenderCucumber8568 May 14th, 2015

I got an A on my French test and the guy who I like gave me a high five and told me good job!