Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: LaGecko
LaGecko May 15th, 2015

Today I watched pitch perfect. With my mom and my sister.

User Profile: LaGecko
LaGecko May 15th, 2015

Today I watched pitch perfect. With my mom and my sister.

User Profile: Burnie123
Burnie123 May 15th, 2015

"Stop putting 'some assembly required' on the 8 piece chicken."

User Profile: eeshafacookie
eeshafacookie May 15th, 2015

Seeing God's beautiful rain ❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: slowlyrecoveringXx8
slowlyrecoveringXx8 May 15th, 2015

The boy I love 💟💟

User Profile: toughGrapes7144
toughGrapes7144 May 15th, 2015

Happy Memories. My dog.

User Profile: toughGrapes7144
toughGrapes7144 May 15th, 2015

Happy Memories. My dog.

User Profile: toughGrapes7144
toughGrapes7144 May 15th, 2015

Happy Memories. My dog.

User Profile: Dia9
Dia9 May 15th, 2015

laughwe were eating dinner with my friend and the funny thing that i said if we were not be grateful of what we have God will disappear the bread that we were eating lol I know it's crazy cause we both in a sad situation at the moment butwe laugh like 30 min to what if bread starts to fly away!!!

User Profile: determinedCat4114
determinedCat4114 May 15th, 2015

Knowing my family needs me - made me smile todaysmiley