Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: determinedCat4114
determinedCat4114 May 15th, 2015

Knowing my family needs me - made me smile todaysmiley

User Profile: determinedCat4114
determinedCat4114 May 15th, 2015

Knowing my Family needs me - made me smile today...smiley

User Profile: determinedCat4114
determinedCat4114 May 15th, 2015

Knowing my Family needs me - made me smile today...smiley

User Profile: helpfulBeach932
helpfulBeach932 May 15th, 2015

I was waiting for the bus to come since I missed the first bus and 20 minutes later, all I hear is my friend screaming my name. She got out of her car and told me to hitch a ride with her. It was so weird that I laughed a lot.

User Profile: helpfulBeach932
helpfulBeach932 May 15th, 2015

I was waiting for the bus to come since I missed the first bus and 20 minutes later, all I hear is my friend screaming my name. She got out of her car and told me to hitch a ride with her. It was so weird that I laughed a lot.

User Profile: helpfulBeach932
helpfulBeach932 May 15th, 2015

I was waiting for the bus to come since I missed the first bus and 20 minutes later, all I hear is my friend screaming my name. She got out of her car and told me to hitch a ride with her. It was so weird that I laughed a lot.

User Profile: helpfulBeach932
helpfulBeach932 May 15th, 2015

I was waiting for the bus to come since I missed the first bus and 20 minutes later, all I hear is my friend screaming my name. She got out of her car and told me to hitch a ride with her. It was so weird that I laughed a lot.

User Profile: monikaaa3011
monikaaa3011 May 15th, 2015

I really like this guy! he makes me so happy. he is the only person that can make me smile

User Profile: astrophel
astrophel May 15th, 2015

Reading these posts make me smile!

1 reply
User Profile: limegreenLunch4002
limegreenLunch4002 May 15th, 2015

I agree

load more
User Profile: samara22
samara22 May 15th, 2015

What someone said that hit home and gave me hope and strength to face my life and know that it is alright and things will work out. :)