Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: snowybunny
snowybunny May 15th, 2015

: https://youtu.be/hSUinOoDtYg

User Profile: snowybunny
snowybunny May 15th, 2015

: https://youtu.be/hSUinOoDtYg

User Profile: RedRover
RedRover May 15th, 2015

Happy thoughts, I nearly took off to Neverland!

User Profile: Ghosting101
Ghosting101 May 15th, 2015

Finding a really awesome listener on here and reminding myself I am getting professional help very soon!

User Profile: Lovaticforlife
Lovaticforlife May 15th, 2015

My tutor made me smile today. Sge told me i'm her star student.

User Profile: compassionateBalsam2575
compassionateBalsam2575 May 15th, 2015

waking up and talking to my mother made me smile

User Profile: Penguinenthusiast
Penguinenthusiast May 15th, 2015

Waking up and seeing my dog

User Profile: compassionateBalsam2575
compassionateBalsam2575 May 15th, 2015

my mom

User Profile: ThePoeticPilgrem
ThePoeticPilgrem May 15th, 2015

Having a question I sent not thinking it would be answered, answered. I was not expecting it but it made me really happy and smile a lot.

User Profile: NeuroticOwl
NeuroticOwl May 15th, 2015

I made myself a cup of instant hazelnut white coffee and savoured it. :)

2 replies
User Profile: pioneeringOak2562
pioneeringOak2562 May 15th, 2015

That sounds amazing!!

User Profile: RedRover
RedRover May 15th, 2015

love a cup of hot tea when I'm down!

load more