Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 15th, 2015

The feel of sunshine on my skin.

heart

User Profile: goodCurrent1998
goodCurrent1998 May 15th, 2015

I got to watch it rain hard from my bedroom and listen to slow songs. It felt really good to see how I was feeling in real life, if that makes sense. But yeah, rain with slow songs is heavenly and makes me feel so much better about life sometimes.

User Profile: AUgc
AUgc May 16th, 2015

I heard a song and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when I heard the smile on the artists voice. Hearing happiness in her voice made my day.

User Profile: MissPasc
MissPasc May 16th, 2015

Finished a great book with a very interesting plot while listening to a new CD that I got for my birthday :)

User Profile: independentOak309
independentOak309 May 16th, 2015

My son's boys honourchoir for winning Gold at Musicfest in Toronto.

User Profile: jwkelly626
jwkelly626 May 16th, 2015

My kids and being successful on a college test.

User Profile: IrminaMina
IrminaMina May 16th, 2015

A breakfast maybe

User Profile: Ohlaurdy
Ohlaurdy May 16th, 2015

Homemade rice crispy treats.

User Profile: brightStrings5886
brightStrings5886 May 16th, 2015

playing board games with my brothers n sister just making me laugh and while i was at work the kids i watch pucked flowers for me n kept repeating i love at the top of their lungs

1 reply
User Profile: shinyeyespreety
shinyeyespreety May 16th, 2015

Me happy for you

load more
User Profile: shinyeyespreety
shinyeyespreety May 16th, 2015

Today I learnt curl to my hair or me very happy

1 reply
User Profile: saloons
saloons May 16th, 2015

Good for you!!

load more