Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: kindPark9660
kindPark9660 May 16th, 2015

Nothing.... Everything just made my day worse....n even more hurtfull than yesterday.... I just think ive forgotten to smile...!!

1 reply
User Profile: agreeableWheel245
agreeableWheel245 May 16th, 2015

widen your lips til it's closer to your ears that will help Have a nice day

load more
User Profile: Megankay21
Megankay21 May 16th, 2015

I have yet to smile today

User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 16th, 2015

smileysmileyThat feeling when my alarm accidentlywent off this morning and I didn't need to get up for work

User Profile: littlerockangel
littlerockangel May 16th, 2015

Today I smile because I finally notice that someone cares about me :3 :)

User Profile: Leonarda123
Leonarda123 May 16th, 2015

I didn't smile today cuz my day was verry bad...

1 reply
User Profile: littleblueflower
littleblueflower May 16th, 2015

How come ?

load more
User Profile: SilentGirl2438
SilentGirl2438 May 16th, 2015

Seeing my baby cousin of a month old smile and hold my finger in her hand

User Profile: littleglobe
littleglobe May 16th, 2015

Watching faking it cause it just makes me smile

User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 May 16th, 2015

I smiled when I realized that I am hopeless. 😇

User Profile: Max23102000
Max23102000 May 16th, 2015

My best friend came by 😊

User Profile: casscub
casscub May 16th, 2015

Today I cooked a meal for my family and nothing went wrong!