Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: EnglishBirdy
EnglishBirdy May 17th, 2015

My room mate is always going out of his way to tell me jokes and I was invited out next saturday to hang out with a friend. I dont know what we're doing yet, but this is only the second time he's gone out of his way to include me, and it made me extremely happy.

User Profile: raspberrylemonade6899
raspberrylemonade6899 May 17th, 2015

My friend admitting how much she loved having me in her life.

User Profile: QipaoGirl918
QipaoGirl918 May 17th, 2015

I smiled at my daughter who is sweet and tried to comfort me. I feel shame though that she needed to try to make me feel better. Not her job! I am blessed though.

1 reply
User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP May 17th, 2015

That's so sweet. :-) Sometimes a daughterbecomes mother of the mother. :-)

load more
User Profile: Michelin615
Michelin615 May 17th, 2015

The show, Whose Line is it Anyway?

User Profile: Skyypie6
Skyypie6 May 17th, 2015

A decent dream

1 reply
User Profile: QipaoGirl918
QipaoGirl918 May 17th, 2015

I never remember my dreams. I hope you have good sleep stories!

load more
User Profile: thelistener371
thelistener371 May 17th, 2015

Holding my kitten and playing with her

User Profile: energeticcurrent365
energeticcurrent365 May 17th, 2015

compliments from a boy

1 reply
User Profile: QipaoGirl918
QipaoGirl918 May 17th, 2015

I am happy that you can actually enjoy a compliment. When someone compliments me, I cry! Can you imagine, the poor person thinks they are being nice! Keep smiling at those compliments, and may you receive many of them!

load more
User Profile: washington1990
washington1990 May 17th, 2015

I got to spend time with my younger brothers most of the weekend. Seeing those 2 always makes me smile and laugh and brings a big piece of home to me each time. I'm 25 but with those 2 I'm a kid again:)

User Profile: samara22
samara22 May 17th, 2015

Feedback to my post and this great feeling I had. :) that everything will be alright.heart

User Profile: AestheticAtom
AestheticAtom May 17th, 2015

My best friends