Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: icanonlybeme1995
icanonlybeme1995 May 17th, 2015

Seeing the look on my beat friend's face when I saw him this morning.

User Profile: kaw
kaw May 17th, 2015

Nothing :-/

User Profile: GaidinD
GaidinD May 17th, 2015

Someone I care about a lot held my hand while I fell asleep in the car today. And when it slipped out when I was asleep, he held on to it tighter. It's not such a big deal for other people I guess. But since I feel so insecure all the time, especially about him, it meant the world to me.

User Profile: warmheartedJar4094
warmheartedJar4094 May 17th, 2015

Realizing I'm about to graduate and seeing how far I've come since freshman year.

User Profile: Nikole02
Nikole02 May 17th, 2015

Reading all the things others have posted on here that made their day better literally made mine 10x betterheartthank you guys!

User Profile: RoaringHappiness
RoaringHappiness May 18th, 2015

roses!!!!! There the diamonds of my world!!! People overlook how lovely they really but I never will wahahahamay the scent of roses fill my life for my many days to come! :)

User Profile: vozantigua
vozantigua May 18th, 2015

The fact that I have friends, and I am comfortable enough to call them that. I have fond memories of friends and no one can take that away from me.

User Profile: manxology
manxology May 18th, 2015

I had my first one on one messaging with a 7 Cups of Tea listener and she was really excellent! Thank you 7 cups of tea!

User Profile: ihearthugs
ihearthugs May 18th, 2015

Saw two teenage boys walking together holding hands... It was so sweet and utterly adorable!! It melted my heartheartheartheart

User Profile: independentOak309
independentOak309 May 18th, 2015

Spending time with my tween who is not feeling well today. He just got home from a music competition lastnight. And the week before he and I got back from Disney.