Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 18th, 2015

I smiled because I'm still here

1 reply
User Profile: Anggel
Anggel May 18th, 2015

I'm proud of you x

load more
User Profile: snowybunny
snowybunny May 18th, 2015

Mmmmm.. mmmmmm.. There's this sister brother fight in the drama I'm watching.. its so sweet and hilarious.. The way they snatch at each others hair.. so sweet.. That love made me smile. :)

User Profile: pm229
pm229 May 18th, 2015

Solved one problem ^_^

User Profile: Mspring
Mspring May 18th, 2015

As other people have mentioned, knowing this site exists is very comforting. That made me (almost) smile today - that, along with my silly little dog.

User Profile: AnsweredPrayers
AnsweredPrayers May 18th, 2015

Cuddling my soft, fluffy cat when I came home yes

User Profile: ImHealingbutSlowly
ImHealingbutSlowly May 18th, 2015

Playing my favourite RPG. People underrate the moral value of a good game.

User Profile: honestOak1842
honestOak1842 May 18th, 2015

Doing well on my oral presentation and getting compliments about my hair.

User Profile: VulpesZerda9215
VulpesZerda9215 May 18th, 2015

Waking up and seeing my boyfriend next to me. He has a way of making things seem a bit better :)

User Profile: purplePear1228
purplePear1228 May 18th, 2015

Starting the day with someone sending me a message on Whatsapp. How not to smile when I realize that someone in the whole universe knows I do exist? :)

User Profile: shyraven
shyraven May 18th, 2015

Music and my cats made me smile today.. :)