Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat May 18th, 2015

heart

When my member said, "So glad I met ya Kash. You really are an inspiration to me. I adore ya."

User Profile: wildchild5
wildchild5 May 18th, 2015

When i sad hi to my crush, and he smiled at me for a while, making me had butterflys in my stomach. :)

User Profile: aloof
aloof May 18th, 2015

my LIFE is enough reason to make me realize and smile that after all I'm still alive :)

User Profile: DeeplyTori
DeeplyTori May 18th, 2015

seeing the girl i like being happy is all it takes for me to smile.

User Profile: ThisBrokenGirl
ThisBrokenGirl May 18th, 2015

I woke up next to my best friend who i love soooo much... She dont know but i like her cool

User Profile: paperdoll22
paperdoll22 May 18th, 2015

talking to the boy i like

User Profile: Sentaser
Sentaser May 18th, 2015

Instead of going to my first two classes this morning,because my head was in a daze because of how I've been feeling lately, I went to my favourite coffeehouse and treated my self a nice macchiato, when it arrived on top of the milk foam the barista had written good morning with ground coffee beans. It made me smile.

User Profile: TryingtoLoveMeFirst
TryingtoLoveMeFirst May 18th, 2015

Starting my day with a message from my favorite listener :)

User Profile: tw1nklet0es
tw1nklet0es May 18th, 2015

Spending some time with my Grandma <3

User Profile: Galoon0164
Galoon0164 May 18th, 2015

Music and my roommates dog.