Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: NobodySingsAlong
NobodySingsAlong May 19th, 2015

How beautiful the forest becomes when a cloud passes over. The darker it gets, the more vibrant all of the colors seem.

User Profile: melinaflores102
melinaflores102 May 19th, 2015

going on a walk with my little yorkie :)

User Profile: SteeledWarrior
SteeledWarrior May 19th, 2015

Singing to my favorite song in the shower.

User Profile: bluePomegranate8921
bluePomegranate8921 May 19th, 2015

My nephew kept telling me he was Santa because he had bubbles all over him in the bath tub.

User Profile: marilla2033
marilla2033 May 19th, 2015

I made dinner using herbs I grew in my garden.

User Profile: AnA0102
AnA0102 May 19th, 2015

A friend of mine a few classes under suprised me at the end of the day by waiting for me at my locker with my favorite chocolate and asking me how my weekend was.

User Profile: amicableBanana7857
amicableBanana7857 May 19th, 2015

The fact that i persevered thru the day even though i wanted to quit,I didn't .

User Profile: dflowers290
dflowers290 May 19th, 2015

my puppy squish put a smile on my face when i came home today he was so happy and licked my face and laywith me

User Profile: amicableBanana7857
amicableBanana7857 May 19th, 2015

I persevered through the day even though i wanted to quit

1 reply
User Profile: snowybunny
snowybunny May 19th, 2015

That's great.. fighting!!! Ummmwh.. Fora warrior.. :)

load more
User Profile: toraisean
toraisean May 19th, 2015

Keeping a promise I made to my mom before she died

1 reply
User Profile: lilysmily
lilysmily May 19th, 2015

thats great broyes

load more