Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: toraisean
toraisean May 19th, 2015

Keeping a promise I made to my mom before she died

User Profile: Launnie
Launnie May 19th, 2015

My friend was really happy because he got fruit snacks today and that made me smile.

User Profile: jedisilver101
jedisilver101 May 19th, 2015

Someone that I love very much made me smile. :)

User Profile: snowybunny
snowybunny May 19th, 2015

Mmmmmm.. today.. what made me smile.. mmmmm... wait i have to make my self smile and then I'll tell you guys..

User Profile: snowybunny
snowybunny May 19th, 2015

This one.. hee.. https://youtu.be/G2VVu9Fp-cE aren't they adorable.. awhhh.. :)

User Profile: brightStrings5886
brightStrings5886 May 19th, 2015

Having my 4 year old brother lay on me and say " im going to stay up all night with you nae" then him falling asleep five minutes later

User Profile: papasoup
papasoup May 19th, 2015

My dogs made me smile. They are such clowns.

User Profile: reliableShade202
reliableShade202 May 19th, 2015

I took a walk to work, took me 1 hour and 40 minutes. The air was so fresh and sun was shining. I would look at people, people would look at me. It felt great and energizing.

User Profile: megpeg48
megpeg48 May 19th, 2015

I was talking with a friend about what we both like and dislike. She doesn't necessarily have the same likes I do but doesn't judge and that's what made me smile

User Profile: StarAnge7
StarAnge7 May 19th, 2015

Just reading about the person who walked to work for 1 hr and 40 min that's so inspiring!! Phenomenal! :-)