Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: bunnycat
bunnycat May 19th, 2015

My cat Greybeard, he's such a sweet cat.

User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 19th, 2015

What made me smile today...,,the big fat pizza awaiting me when I got home after having a real pooday

User Profile: LanternIntheStorm
LanternIntheStorm May 19th, 2015

watching my dog get spooked by my fire pit that my wife and I moved to other side of our property. You would have thought that an UFO landed... We now have to walk all the way around it at a distance... so funny...

May 19th, 2015

My cat c:

My dog <3

User Profile: unicornslovepie
unicornslovepie May 19th, 2015

All Time Low

User Profile: SaraGF17
SaraGF17 May 19th, 2015

5SOS

User Profile: kindPear6013
kindPear6013 May 19th, 2015

Tonight I spent time out with people instead of hiding away in my room. And instead of sitting in the back looking awkward and feeling unwelcome like I usualy do, I spent most of the night laughing and smiling courtesy of the people I was with. ^.^

User Profile: ClandestineNens
ClandestineNens May 19th, 2015

the thought of getting to see my boyfriend after not being able to for awhile

User Profile: gdscrooked
gdscrooked May 19th, 2015

TheListener I spoke to today. :)