Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Lonelygirl2727
Lonelygirl2727 May 19th, 2015

Someone called be beautiful :)

User Profile: Forgiveness
Forgiveness May 20th, 2015

Getting out of school 2 hours early

User Profile: lovely68306
lovely68306 May 20th, 2015

My bf and I have been very distance ... He asked me to play cards :) one step at a time

1 reply
User Profile: Anggel
Anggel May 20th, 2015

my boyfriend said "i love you, im not going anywhere baby. im right here."

he makes me so happy

load more
User Profile: imnotcool16
imnotcool16 May 20th, 2015

My best guy friend doing the Whip

User Profile: sepulchralRefuge
sepulchralRefuge May 20th, 2015

Cute, fluffy roleplaysof great ships, loud music, and glazed doughnuts.

User Profile: helpfulBeach932
helpfulBeach932 May 20th, 2015

Knowing that I'll be able to go to the library tomorrow.

User Profile: imnotcool16
imnotcool16 May 20th, 2015

I smiled because I found this app .. I need help and I think this is where I can get it since I dont like talking to people I know , or people face to face .

User Profile: enthusiasticHuman1139
enthusiasticHuman1139 May 20th, 2015

My crush smiled at me😁😊😉

User Profile: LilaKay
LilaKay May 20th, 2015

I've lost 3 lbs!!!!

2 replies
User Profile: cdk2376
cdk2376 May 20th, 2015

Congrats!

1 reply
User Profile: LilaKay
LilaKay May 20th, 2015

Thank you! I'm trying so hard

load more
load more
User Profile: cdk2376
cdk2376 May 20th, 2015

I gave my truck to somebody in dire need of transportation. For free. (: