Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: swimmergirl16
swimmergirl16 May 20th, 2015

I got my pay check

2 replies
User Profile: cdk2376
cdk2376 May 20th, 2015

(: awesome! What do you do?

1 reply
User Profile: swimmergirl16
swimmergirl16 May 20th, 2015

Cashier

load more
load more
User Profile: meowsophie
meowsophie May 20th, 2015

I downloaded this app.

User Profile: humorousPineapple5272
humorousPineapple5272 May 20th, 2015

Hearing my spouse's voice when he called me on the phone.devil

The happiness of the people around me made me happy also the connection I made with a new person

User Profile: samara22
samara22 May 20th, 2015

Someone saying I was beautiful inside and out, giving me a hug, and talking to a white guy who was kind to let me know that not all people are racist. And talking to my good friend. And this very kind guy who hugged me twice to make me feel awesome! And hiking!And seeing the beautiful smile on the above post. :D

User Profile: glowpumpkin
glowpumpkin May 20th, 2015

I work in a craft store and I always like to see big tall tattooed "tough" guys coming in to buy fabric

User Profile: GaidinD
GaidinD May 20th, 2015

My "little" cousin brother cried today when he found out that I have to move to a new city for my first job. I emphasize littlebecause the guy is 18 and planning to enter the military. I guess that's just what I needed these days. To feel that someone cares that much about me that they would cry for me. Somehow I don't feel useless or unwanted today. I feel like I have a purpose, that I have a place in someone's life and I'm not just part of the scenery. It's a good start.

User Profile: missyraniahbratz
missyraniahbratz May 20th, 2015

I felt sick today, and i'm not with my mom. I was in my grandma's house, so i called my mom. Heard her voice is the best cure to cheer me up again. My tears had fallen, how grateful I am to have my mother in my life.

User Profile: Findingbritney
Findingbritney May 20th, 2015

The rain !!! I love rain! It made me smile.

User Profile: goldenWillow
goldenWillow May 20th, 2015

My granny