Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360

My brother kyle, he means the world to me.

User Profile: dreamcatcher02
dreamcatcher02 May 20th, 2015

Music..

1 reply
User Profile: littlerockangel
littlerockangel May 20th, 2015

I usually sing when I'm sad, it always makes me feel better c: a song could safe a life!

load more
User Profile: Unknown9898
Unknown9898 May 20th, 2015

How willing my teachers are to work with me to make my classes accommodate my needs!

User Profile: samara22
samara22 May 20th, 2015

JennaHere:)heart

User Profile: fearlessPine9002
fearlessPine9002 May 20th, 2015

a friend who loved a card i wrote to her

User Profile: fearlessPine9002
fearlessPine9002 May 20th, 2015

AND reading the last 5 pages of this thread, thanks for sharing you guys.

User Profile: ChelseythecalmHero89
ChelseythecalmHero89 May 20th, 2015

What made me smile today?

Going out to lunch with one of my best friends from high school who has been through a very hard time, and getting to see him smile and hear him laugh.

User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion May 20th, 2015

Well, turns out I was worried over literally nothing. My mother steered me toward admitting why I'd been acting cagey lately, I told her "I'm actually transgender", and her response was effectively "Well, fine! Just don't hide that kind of thing!"

I'm coming down with something and I'm not reluctantcoming home somewhat-early to relax. This is the most chill I've felt in ages.

User Profile: Lovaticforlife
Lovaticforlife May 20th, 2015

My tutor made me smile. He came up to me and said that i always know how to cheer him up first thing in a morning. That made me happy too.

User Profile: Galoon0164
Galoon0164 May 20th, 2015

The person, who listened to me, when I needed someone to. That's who made me smile today.